Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the coil electronic with the Stihl trigger module. Tom

Lets see... its got a grey plug wire, with a black that goes to the kill switch, has the brass contact on the far end of the black... its got a white grounded wire to the frame of the coil.. and its numbered: 2 204 222 094
and labeled germany! :) Let me know if this helps!

SCOTT!!!! Does your 170 bar fit your 250?? Ive been needing a bar for my 025 for too long, I could give a rats arse what gauge, what do you want besides a bar for it?????

I have a bar for you Matt. I guess I dropped the ball on this. You really should run .325 on an 025 anyway.

Scott, if'n you didn't find a bar yet, lemme know. If you have chain to make up, I'll swap you a new (Stihl 3005) bar in whatever length/gauge you want. I was kind of an azz to you a while back for no good reason, so it is time to make ammends. Hopefully you do not know what I am talking about, but sadly I remember.

I have a bar for you Matt. I guess I dropped the ball on this. You really should run .325 on an 025 anyway.

Scott, if'n you didn't find a bar yet, lemme know. If you have chain to make up, I'll swap you a new (Stihl 3005) bar in whatever length/gauge you want. I was kind of an azz to you a while back for no good reason, so it is time to make ammends. Hopefully you do not know what I am talking about, but sadly I remember.

ok,, i am lost,, i don't remember that but i don't remember what i did yesterday :biggrin::biggrin:
matt is taken care of,, i am sending him a 16" 325 out today
what i was looking for is a 12" (preferred)or 14" 3/8lp 50 gauge,, i have a bunch of chain on a roll and a bunch of new loops,, the 12" i have is in real good condition but its 043 gauge,, now i think the 14" bar i have is 43 gauge too,, i would be more then happy to trade both of them to you for the 50 gauge
thanks

ok,, i am lost,, i don't remember that but i don't remember what i did yesterday :biggrin::biggrin:
matt is taken care of,, i am sending him a 16" 325 out today
what i was looking for is a 12" (preferred)or 14" 3/8lp 50 gauge,, i have a bunch of chain on a roll and a bunch of new loops,, the 12" i have is in real good condition but its 043 gauge,, now i think the 14" bar i have is 43 gauge too,, i would be more then happy to trade both of them to you for the 50 gauge
thanks

I have this if it will work?
attachment.php

attachment.php

A couple saws to let go...

homelite/poulan pro parts saw. Missing recoil, gas cap , . good spark and compression (good bar/chain available)

Stihl 031 AV missing recoil guts, bolts, carb cover. have not tested spark

Craftsman 2.3 PS a little rough looking. spark, decent compression. bad fuel line.Deal Pending

looking for :
right hand recoil assembly for McCulloch 2-10

Last edited:
Another one to pass on.

Power Mac 310 in good working order. starts idles cut oils. all in one suprisingly heavy little package.:confused:

Looking for a good used muffler for a Stihl TS 460 cut off saw for one I'm in the process of putting back together.

This was never a common model here in the UK so consequently used parts are hard to find, particularly mufflers.

I'm hoping that someone out there has one for me. Trade for the folding stuff, PM me if you got one.

Thanks,

Dan

Just sticking this one out there again. I still haven't managed to find one to finish this saw.:bowdown:

Don't forget Nate, you have one or two regular 32" Stihl ES bars here with me that are .050" gauge, depending on what you want.

That Sugi (with spacer) linked above would fit the ported 820 I have here for the bigger trees I'll run into. I'm sure those ES would work as well.

I just have to cut out a new case casket for it and put it back together.

I have a 133 from Sam here, that will need to wear longer iron as well.

My goal is to have almost every saw with a minimum 28" on it, at 6'-4" my back thanks me at the end of the day.

For the chain scales, the scale tape, the micro chisel, the Jonny sign, and a couple bar groove cleaners -- looking for a new Sugi bar in trade.

Part Chooser

I would also do a deal on a Mingo Marker with a good selection of wheels. My wife ran Forrest's at the spring GTG, and loves running the dern things. :laugh:

I need a coil for a 23 HP Kawasaki FH680V. Need to cut some grass and trying to save a few coins.

Green stuff and/or parts to trade?

Back