Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he did ed,,,, it left my house yesterday heading his way:D:D:D

Darn, us geezers are slow......................................................................................Cain't see......................................................Hands are shakey.................................................Hearing is going fast...................................................................:sucks:

I need a right case half for a ms460, does anyone know if a 046 is the same

Yes the right side is the same. you my end up with a slight height difference at the cylinder mounting area but normally mismatched cases work out for us.

I may have these. Let me check
Anything to help a vet!

Thanks Jacob. It's the clutch cover that's the big ticket item here. I have several but none with the guts. I could fix one up if i had all the innards.

Yes the right side is the same. you my end up with a slight height difference at the cylinder mounting area but normally mismatched cases work out for us.

Thanks Jacob. It's the clutch cover that's the big ticket item here. I have several but none with the guts. I could fix one up if i had all the innards.

Didn't Stump get like 3 truckloads of husky guts?

Bet there was some 55 stuff in there -- just sayin'. :)

Stihl have this little husky. (with mag gas tank and crankcase)
Its going for 50 bones
Also this 7-10 mcculloch that needs minor things for 90 bones

Husky 359

Looking for a cylinder for a Husky 359 and piston. I've got some 026 parts to trade and paper.

I know trading Stihl for Husky isn't right but you gotta do what you gotta do. Trying here first before I go to northwood.

4apepytu.jpg

Anyone need a Stihl 041 starter? No rope or handle with it.
Pick up the freight and it's yours.

Tony

Still have a 24" sugihara bar here. 3/8" .050" 3003 mount. I might be able to include an adapter for it for someone wanting to use it on a husky.

Jaccob, now that I know its not a 141 and probably a 44, if I have any cash left on me after spikes GTG tomorrow Ill pm you. Is that 50 beans shipped??

Latest posts

Back