Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep, thats exactly what i need. i know an 025 doesn't have any. Or at least mine didn't...

I know 4sure I have the top screw, I might have the longer bottom one. If Matt can't fix you up, pm me your addy (not sure if I stihl have it) and I'll put a couple in the mail.

Looking at the picture again, it appears to be different from the 3/4 wrap elbows I'm used to (maybe newer style?)
The older ones didn't have that flange that goes up the handle.

Tony, does that style take the 1 3/16 top and bottom?

I'm trying to find the correct one because the guy that had this saw before me ran screws into it that were too long and it punctured the tank... Ed if you think you can help me out, pm coming your way!

Tony, does that style take the 1 3/16 top and bottom?

I have quite a few 046 and 026 saws. All of the 046's with 3/4 wraps have the same screws as the 026's with the plastic handles.
3/4" short screws in the bottom positions and 1-1/4" long screws in the sides. I'm not sure if the part numbers are actually the same though, since Stihl shipped them in both black and silver finish.

Tony

I have quite a few 046 and 026 saws. All of the 046's with 3/4 wraps have the same screws as the 026's with the plastic handles.
3/4" short screws in the bottom positions and 1-1/4" long screws in the sides. I'm not sure if the part numbers are actually the same though, since Stihl shipped them in both black and silver finish.

Tony

I appreciate the effort guys. hopefully someone will come along here shortly with some.

Tony

Hey Tony,

On another note, did you get that case half shipped today?

u2e5ugeq.jpg

Got some 025 parts im looking to unload.

Also looking for an 064 piston.

Briggs 12.5 stuff, stripped all good parts from engine after con rod failure on my splitter, interested in husky, sthil, log handling tools, poulan pro(pioneer, jonsered) also have a spartan 34av that runs and some homelite top handle stuff

I'm looking for a non-leaking fuel tank for a Poulan 4200. Green folding things to swap.

Back