Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Evening fellers ... looking for a front AV mount for a Mac PM800. I checked the IPLs and it pretty much needs to be from that saw. I have some Mac 10-series parts, worthless US currency and a glass eye rumored to have been used by a goat.

UPDATE: It's been determined that pretty much any of the AV-equipped 10 Series saws had an acceptable front mount. ..... and it was RUMORED that the eye was used by a goat. :cheers:

Last edited:
I need two oil pump shafts for Stihl 046 saws. Maybe some of you have a spare pulled out when you upgraded to a high output unit.
I have plently of Stihl parts to trade, or cash. I won't be paying the dealer $30 for a shaft. They can kiss my white ass.

Tony

Evening fellers ... looking for a front AV mount for a Mac PM800. I checked the IPLs and it pretty much needs to be from that saw. I have some Mac 10-series parts, worthless US currency and a glass eye rumored to have been used by a goat.

Dibbs on the glass eye pending pics of the goat.

Teddy has all the cool stuff.

Have you gave him a good swift kick in the sac yet?

Any idea on time frame?

I can get by with one half wrap for now, I do want at lease one of my 372's to have a full wrap.

He's still in PNG tramping around in the jungle. . . He get's back the 19th I think?

Then I kick him in the sac. :laugh:

Just guessing, but it'll be November(ish) for the 372.

Lowly McCulloch Eager Beaver coil.

Anybody have a loose coil for a McCulloch 2014, 3200, 3516 etc. etc.?

Had a 'come back' on a 2014 with no spark and had to rob a coil w/plug wire from a good one. (Not that any of them are really that 'good'.)

Have mostly old magnesium to trade. No Stihlavarnajonyredshinydolmar parts, sorry.

Carl.

He's still in PNG tramping around in the jungle. . . He get's back the 19th I think?

Then I kick him in the sac. :laugh:

Just guessing, but it'll be November(ish) for the 372.

Whatever PNG means. When he gets back give him two kicks in the sac, one from you and one from me.

I can wait. I just need one for now, so half wrap will do. And I only really need one full wrap for 372's.

Whatever PNG means. When he gets back give him two kicks in the sac, one from you and one from me.

I can wait. I just need one for now, so half wrap will do. And I only really need one full wrap for 372's.

My guess is that PNG = Papua New Guinea

:hmm3grin2orange:

Anybody have a loose coil for a McCulloch 2014, 3200, 3516 etc. etc.?

Had a 'come back' on a 2014 with no spark and had to rob a coil w/plug wire from a good one. (Not that any of them are really that 'good'.)

Have mostly old magnesium to trade. No Stihlavarnajonyredshinydolmar parts, sorry.

Carl.

I have one Carl,give me a call.

Still looking for a good flywheel side crankcase half for a poly wheel 066 or 660. Paypal $$$ including shipping to me in the land of Oz. Or swap for NOS 090 ignition/flywheel.

Al.

Latest posts

Back