Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some one to buy me a ps 7900 for christmas:wink2::wink2:

i got repppppp to give lol...

Seriously- I want a mini mac to shoot at (or fix and run)

I have "potential" mini runners as well

Consider it done. Send me your address again.

No love for me man?!...... Guess ill just change my name to SKIP!:D

Looking for a nice Stihl 026 pro filter box cover. Would be nice to have it before
Christmas :msp_wink: I have green backs and some trade fodder for various
saws. Thanks

Hey "Skip",
I might have a Mini Mac laying around if you want to shoot me a PM with your address...
dd

DD,
Where have you been? haven't seen you in a while now!

Looking for a nice Stihl 026 pro filter box cover. Would be nice to have it before
saws. Thanks

Good luck... Anyone who's fixed a 026 or owned a 026 knows these things seem to be in short supply. Even when they sell on ebay seems like they bring $25! If I had a spare it would be yours but I'm short 1-2 of them as well!

Anyone got a set of BIG bucking spikes for 044/046??? i think all the 026, 036, etc series are the same. Got a small set but would rather have the bigger set!

Cheers!
Nathan

DD,
Where have you been? haven't seen you in a while now!

Good luck... Anyone who's fixed a 026 or owned a 026 knows these things seem to be in short supply. Even when they sell on ebay seems like they bring $25! If I had a spare it would be yours but I'm short 1-2 of them as well!

Anyone got a set of BIG bucking spikes for 044/046??? i think all the 026, 036, etc series are the same. Got a small set but would rather have the bigger set!

Cheers!
Nathan

I know the 066 spikes fit on an 044. Sorry I do not have a set though

I'm in need for a coil for an 075. Mine has two broked wires on it. I'm needing the style that the coil wire goes out the side. I have a trigger bracket to go on it.

saws. Thanks

If you can use the "modern" style latch on the AF cover, I'd take a look at the covers from Northwood Saws. Well made, fit fine, price is right, and shipped FAST!

Back