Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While looking for parts for another member, i found a stash of brake bands for a 272. Part number 503572201. All NOS. Got 8 more. Trade?

That is why the 268/272 I had went with new style cover. Never could find the NLA brake band on metal handle one. Only NOS or used if you get lucky.

Yep, I have saw up for sale or trade. If I could find the original band I'm going to keep it.

Guess I'll keep hunting...... I really like the metal look :cheers:

Looking for a husqvarna carcass to make a 272 out of. I had a nice 272 but sold it cause I needed the cash. Would like to have one again. Might have some stuff to trade or cash.

I have a complete saw that is a fresh build if you're interested. I consider it a project still as it was my first "saw in a box" project. When I got it someone had "cleaned" the ports. I put it together with the intention of sending it off to get a pro port job.

Late production Super PM 610, 20" B/C, needs nothing,ready to work , REALLY nice 610, Echo 3000,, 14" B/C, ready to work, Husqvarna 350,20" B/C everything done ready to work, looking for PP505 complete project or runner,Stihl 3002 mount B/C combo 42"for my 084, Poulan Pro /Pioneer air filters, Husqvarna 298 complete project or runner,Poulan Pro 455 recoil housing and P/C, wheel and deal on combo of saws, saws + cash, cash offers, saws are going to listed on Epay soon, PM me.

Late production Super PM 610, 20" B/C, needs nothing,ready to work , REALLY nice 610, Echo 3000,, 14" B/C, ready to work, Husqvarna 350,20" B/C everything done ready to work, looking for PP505 complete project or runner,Stihl 3002 mount B/C combo 42"for my 084, Poulan Pro /Pioneer air filters, Husqvarna 298 complete project or runner,Poulan Pro 455 recoil housing and P/C, wheel and deal on combo of saws, saws + cash, cash offers, saws are going to listed on Epay soon, PM me.

I have a 405 if you are interested. It has some light scoring, but the cylinder will clean up. I just don't have time to mess with it.

wtb 051 stihl .husqvarna 281 . 288 or newer big saw

I am looking for winter time projects stihl 051 husqvarna 281. 288 or bigger saw
somethang i can work on or rebuild ..

Looking for a Tillotson HL63, HL103, HS70A. Need a cylinder cover for a Mac 797. The metal cover that goes over the back of the head and over the sparkplug. Can trade a couple 3002 patern Stihl hardnose 24" bars and loops of 1/2 chain or a couple of new Homelite 750 air filters in box.

Can't talk anyone into this filter set up eh? Let's see, will trade for a couple loops of new chain, knives, Ulysses S. Grant, beaver pelts?:laugh:
View attachment 269221

*Headed to Missouri*

you might give shaun carr a shout in cedar rapids... kills me I can't remember his SN right now. He just got a 288xp PH from me not to long ago...

have this 405 , missing what you see. pistons pretty scored.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

wtb 050 051 stihl or 281 or 288 husqvarna dont have to be runners somethang i can work on this winter .. projects

Last edited:
Merry Christmas everyone! Many thanks to everyone who has helped me out with parts, this past year......greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back