Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have this 405 , missing what you see. pistons pretty scored.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

What r u looking 4 in a swap??:msp_biggrin:

looking for husky 455 rancher mechanically shot

looking for a 455 rancher that is mechanically shot, needs to have top covers, front and rear handles, air filter and base. I have the rest covered. Thanks pm me with what you have.have pics of dead presidents to trade. Not that it matters but this saw will not be for re-sale.Merry Christmas ya ll

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm looking for a couple project saws for my 8 and 12 year old sons and myself to tinker with. Just something to spend some time with the boys with this winter. I'm also looking for a husky project for myself. Size and age does'nt matter.

PM me if you can help me out.

ms 660 cylinder

Looking for a useable OEM 660 cylinder, and a long bar (32" or 36") for the same saw.

I have an old Lumbard i"d like to clean out of the garage.

Cash/trade

PM me

Looking for a useable OEM 660 cylinder, and a long bar (32" or 36") for the same saw.

I have an old Lumbard i"d like to clean out of the garage.

Cash/trade

PM me

Old Lombard could mean A LOT of things. Lets have some info on it, or pictures.

Wanted 056 super wrap handle

Looking for a wrap handle form my 056 super. I have stihl parts and a couple old pioneers for trade Thanks

Speaking of 025 saws with scored cylinders, I have a nice MS250 cylinder that I would be willing to trade for beer or ammo......or you can just have it.

Tony Rumore
Tromix

Any chance this is still available? I just picked up a darn near new, "cooked on the first day of use" ms250 for a song and it's needing a cylinder and a new slug as well. If you still have it, I'm interested.

Cheers,

Rikk

Any chance this is still available? I just picked up a darn near new, "cooked on the first day of use" ms250 for a song and it's needing a cylinder and a new slug as well. If you still have it, I'm interested.

Cheers,

Rikk

How did that get cooked? Brand new it had to come from a dealer, who presumably tuned it irst? The owner just went right out and straight gassed it?

How did that get cooked? Brand new it had to come from a dealer, who presumably tuned it irst? The owner just went right out and straight gassed it?

It's an ebay purchase, no clue on it's history.

I didn't vac/pres test it before I tore it down, but based on the fact that the overall condition of the saw on the inside and outside, even the underside of the case is nearly perfect, EXCEPT for some brownish, yellow discoloration of the white plastic on the case near the exhaust, I'd say he straight gassed it or wasn't informed that you don't run the snot out of a brand new saw right out of the box. Either way, you can see from the outside that it got hot. The exhaust side of the piston is scored pretty bad and the intake side is fine.

I'm looking to trade saws or parts for Traxxas RC 4x4 truck. I just traded for one and now I need another for the kids. PM me with what you have and what you want for it.

I am in need of a Poulan 4900 or 5400 top cover and throttle rod (wire). I need the one piece cover as I am trying to help someone else out. Got stuff to trade and maybe some old moldy green paper. It doesn't have to be real nice as this will be a working saw and not a shelf queen.

Latest posts

Back