Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Solo 662/667 muffler, 046 or 460 brake handle

Hey guys- I'm wanting a Solo 662 or 667 muffler. I'll pay cash or I have tons of parts to trade for just about anything you can think of.

Also- I have a new in-the-package MS-440 brake handle that I'd like to trade for an 046 or 460 brake handle, new or used. Or I can trade other stuff...

Hey guys- I'm wanting a Solo 662 or 667 muffler. I'll pay cash or I have tons of parts to trade for just about anything you can think of.

Also- I have a new in-the-package MS-440 brake handle that I'd like to trade for an 046 or 460 brake handle, new or used. Or I can trade other stuff...

JJ, I have a 670 muffler if that will work??

looking for a 6401 slug and cylinder or a 7900 slug and cylinder either, got paper or pioneer 26E totally complete plastic air cover, bar chain everything needs fuel work all there though will pop with fuel in carb PM questions etc

Last edited:
JJ doesn't accept mufflers from guys named Ed.

Nothing personal really. It's just his thing....

Thanks Jason.... I forgot. JJ is a strange SOB with major issues. :msp_wink:

lolol...I can use that 670 muffler fo' sho' for a custom project. Let me know if I can swap you something.

looking for a 6401 slug and cylinder or a 7900 slug and cylinder either, got paper or pioneer 26E totally complete plastic air cover, bar chain everything needs fuel work all there though will pop with fuel in carb PM questions etc

I can supply a 6401 slug and cylinder.

Anyone have a minty 036pro fuel tank to part with? I'm in waaaayyy over the top on my 036 project, so it might as well look nice.

Looking for a flywheel for a Remington PL-7A. PL/SL-6 & 7 are supposedly the same.

Wico part number Y16371

270234d1356795755-pl-7-013-copy-jpg

Old magnesium stuff and/or green stamps to trade.

Looking for a 272 or 268 cylinder, intake elbow, spacer, and mounting screws to put on my 61.

Also, I have a good condition 064 cylinder to trade.

TFB

I am looking for a 044 or 046 parts saw. I would prefer it to be complete itch a good bottom end to it. In the perfect circumstance would be a 12mm 044 with a burnt up p/c. I'm wanting to build a 044/046 hybrid. I already have a good 046 cylinder waiting on my bench. Lol

I am also looking for a 85 cc or bigger project saw with a decent part availability for it. Once done with it I would like to be able to put a 36 inch bar on it for big hard wood.thank you for any help that could be offered. Toad22t

Latest posts

Back