Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Needing some Stihl 066 parts.
2- recoils
2-cylinder covers
1-AF cover
2-clutches and drums
2-clutch covers
Could be more? LOL

Got a few odds and ends to trade or green backs.

I sold all my 066's and 660. I know a good amount of parts are already gone. I will look but might have a stray drum, clutch, or drum bearing in a bin.

I know I have some new AV motor mounts, right side back top I think.

Does anybody know if the spring off a 55 clutch will work on a 357? If not looking for a 357xp clutch spring, also a throttle linkage for same saw. Thanks fellas, if I don't talk to you before Monday, have a safe and great new years eve.

Garrett Wade Chain Grinder

I bought the Italian Made Garrett Wade Chain Grinder back last year and figured I would Get some side work this winter.Well I've kind of advertised and still no bites.the darn things just on the work bench in my way since.I always just hand file my chains.The Grinder is the Quick feed one.I have around $100 in it.I see that they are on sale for around $85.I've sharpened one chain with it.Will take $75 plus shipping.OR what have you got to trade on?

Looking for a flywheel for a Remington PL-7A. PL/SL-6 & 7 are supposedly the same.

Wico part number Y16371

270234d1356795755-pl-7-013-copy-jpg

Old magnesium stuff and/or green stamps to trade.

Rumpity bump.

Hello folks!

I need the pawl/spring kits to fit a Craftsman/Roper saw. The original part number is 643a14. Please PM me with a price if you have them. Thank you!!

Needing some Stihl 066 parts.
2- recoils
2-cylinder covers
1-AF cover
2-clutches and drums
2-clutch covers
Could be more? LOL

Got a few odds and ends to trade or green backs.

Found one clutch so far ! LOL
One recoil down ! LOL

One cylinder cover needs to have the decomp hole ! One don't.

Last edited:
Someone please save me ..

.. from this cursed saw.

I sold it threee times on eBay and each time something happened for me to cancel the sale.

It's a Partner S50 and runs pretty nice ... when it wants to. Its haunted. Seriously.

I'm interested primarily in a trade .... Mac stuff .. tools ... who knows. Please PM me.

GEDC0779.jpg

.. from this cursed saw.

I sold it threee times on eBay and each time something happened for me to cancel the sale.

It's a Partner S50 and runs pretty nice ... when it wants to. Its haunted. Seriously.

I'm interested primarily in a trade .... Mac stuff .. tools ... who knows. Please PM me.

GEDC0779.jpg

I've got two muffler bearings and almost a gallon of horn fluid.........I need more Scotch, at the duck camp and gonna bust quackers in the AM, yep, need more Scotch...BRB.....

Looking to trade this cutoff saw for a nice chainsaw. I bought it with the intention of using the parts for my 050 project but it was in too good of shape. Saw has 150psi and it is 89cc. It can take a 14" blade. Saw runs well but does not have a kill wire so it shuts down via the choke.

Looking to trade this cutoff saw for a nice chainsaw. I bought it with the intention of using the parts for my 050 project but it was in too good of shape. Saw has 150psi and it is 89cc. It can take a 14" blade. Saw runs well but does not have a kill wire so it shuts down via the choke.

What are you looking for on trade? :)

Have 3 new .058 gauge 3/8 loops to trade off, I expect fit 36" bars. 1) 115 drive link Stihl RS. 1) 115 dl Oregon skiptooth full chisel, 1) 119 dl Oregon skiptooth full chisel.
Looking to trade for new 36" 114 drive link 50 gauge chains. If you had Stihl RM or RS skip I'd go 3 for 2 or for some bulk 3/8 .050.
Also have .325,3/8 lo pro,picco,3/8/ milling, 3/8 .058 bulk, and this and that to trade off.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back