Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a slew of 041 and 041av parts,

Need a 36" bar for a lrg. mount husky or stihl.(or around that size)
And a hand full(8) of 1/2" chain straps and pres-set

i need 1 loop of .325 .063 74 drive links. new, used, stolen, doesn't matter.

i have lots of decent used loops of oregon chain in various lengths (mostly16"/18"). i will trade two for one, we each pay our own shipping.
:cheers:

More saws up for trade or $:

Stihl 034- Nice older saw, needs nothing, but a new owner.

Stihl 038 Mag- Not the prettiest, but it runs sweet.

Stihl 025- Runs and looks good.

Some other stuff I'm looking for:

16" husky small mount bar in 3/8"
18" husky mid mount bar in 3/8" (have a 20" I will trade straight up, in nice shape and has new tip)
Mcculloch PM850 chain tensioner
Homelite Z3350 clutch drum

Stihl 036 cylinder

Anybody got this stuff?

After some research on Ebay, it looks like the PM850 chain tensioner is pretty generic to quite a few Mac models like the 10-10, PM55, PM555, PM700, SP81, SP850, PM570, PM800.

The Homelite clutch drum is off a cheapy like the following picture. I found a drum on ebay, but maybe someone has one here they got for free or something?
homelite-hom3350b16.jpg

i need 1 loop of .325 .063 74 drive links. new, used, stolen, doesn't matter.

i have lots of decent used loops of oregon chain in various lengths (mostly16"/18"). i will trade two for one, we each pay our own shipping.
:cheers:

Careful! with the stolen part!
Bought a saw out of Ill that was stolen!
In the process of getting it back to the owner now!
Hate to see her leave!!!

Anybody got this stuff?

After some research on Ebay, it looks like the PM850 chain tensioner is pretty generic to quite a few Mac models like the 10-10, PM55, PM555, PM700, SP81, SP850, PM570, PM800.

The Homelite clutch drum is off a cheapy like the following picture. I found a drum on ebay, but maybe someone has one here they got for free or something?
homelite-hom3350b16.jpg

i have most of the stuff u need except the 036 stuff. pm me if nobody has beat me to it.
jason

I could use some 066-660 cylinders, bore needs to be good, but junk ones with stripped plug threads as they are getting used for an experment and I don't want to butcher up a useable one. Milling the top off for a billet head.

Could also use some Stihl mount bars, 25" 3/8 .050 Pay cash or I've also got a few items to sell cheap, trade, barter or whatever.....

recoil cover for Stihl 046-460.

new .325X.063 round chisel chain and used 16" bar for Stihl mount such as 026.

Some square ground Oregon .375X.063 61dl chain loops

Last edited:
Let me know what you find, need a bucket saw that runs good and starts good brand does not matter.

hey mowood,
you still lookin for that top handle?
i finally got the parts in for that 335xpt i talked about.
new oiler gear, freshened carb, new fuel line, new air filter kit, new tensioner (disregard the intenze bar), new master control switch.
i've run about 3/4 tank through it messing around in the yard. it is a little finnicky with the idle only at cold start. other than that seems to run + cut fine. idles o.k. after warm-up.
here it is.

PICT2039.jpg

PICT2046.jpg

PICT2047.jpg

Rich- are you looking to sell that or trade or what? I gave away my last good top-handle to a buddy that got a ROW contract a few months ago. He was supposed to hook me up with a job but apparently my little saw is doing the job fine for him... :mad:

well I dont really want to do this, but I am never going to actually do anything with these saws, send me offers on what you want.

First up is a disston DA-101
did get it to run with fuel in the carb, was reving out so I shut it off and that is as far as I went with it. has the origonal disston helper handle wich I am told is kinda rare...
attachment.php

Next up is a Power machienery universal model A (without recoil)
I have had this saw running, and the clutch worked and everything, it needs a fuel line because it leaks, and the chain needs attention, but it is all there, I dont think there are many of these around at all, I have only seen 2 others on the net...
attachment.php

attachment.php

I also have a David Bradly, motor seems locked up and I didnt investigate any further...you can see it on the floor in this pic.
attachment.php

I also have a Zip in pretty good condition that ran with fuel in the carb, and a decent running MAC 250 that I am not gonna use for anything.

I am not desperate to get rid of these so no rediculous offers, I just would like to see em up and running and I dont have the time right now.

no I havent forgot about you tho, i have been busy at work, actuqally beyond busy. as soon as i can get ahold of the guy i will let you know.

Rich- are you looking to sell that or trade or what? I gave away my last good top-handle to a buddy that got a ROW contract a few months ago. He was supposed to hook me up with a job but apparently my little saw is doing the job fine for him... :mad:

i am looking to trade i suppose, as this is the swapmeet thread. and ca$h i$ a welcome trade. ;)

either way, the saw needs to leave here. i have no need in a pro grade top handle, and to be honest, i like the feel of the little homey xl2 i have better.:eek:

it is marked:
partner 3/8 .058 7t54. overall length is 18", i'd guess it to be a 14" bar.
though the gauge is spread a bit and would need pinching.

Its a bit shorter than what I'm looking for but thank you for looking into that for me.

i am looking to trade i suppose, as this is the swapmeet thread. and ca$h i$ a welcome trade. ;)

either way, the saw needs to leave here. i have no need in a pro grade top handle, and to be honest, i like the feel of the little homey xl2 i have better.:eek:

Ok, let me see what I have. I'm sure I can come up with something if mowood doesn't want it.

Back