Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too have been looking for 757 parts, but have not found any. I'm actually looking for one of every part on the saw, preferably assembled and running!

My local husky/shiny dealer has a 757 that he wants me to sell for him. Runs good and looks pretty damn nice as well. Only thing it needs is some bucking spikes. He needs $300 out of it.

I am in need if a small mount Husky bar. It needs to be 3/8 and I don't care if it is .050 or .058 as it's going on a 359 headed to the bay. It does need to be serviceable and I can repaint if necessary. 18 or 20" preferred.......

Putting this up for trade/adoption/skeet/whatever ...

It's a Sears Craftsman model #316.350840 made by Ryobi (aka Jenn Feng). Has 55cc, 16" B&C, good compression and the girly-girl starter with the assist spring. The problem with is is that the fuel tank is built into the tank assembly, which has a crack along a seam.

If trading, looking for a Mac 60cc complete project (not 600 Series saws), a Mac bow bar to fit 10-Series, a homelite bow bar to fit an SXL-AO. If you're adopting, just pay the actual shipping.

If adopting with the intent to use as skeet, please post video of the event. Death by Tannerite is an acceptable alternative and video is still required.

Please PM me as this thread can move very fast ..... thanks!

GEDC1218_zps9553782a.jpg

GEDC1217_zpsb4d47b34.jpg

This showed up today. Thanks Ted!

If I had more time I'd tear into it tonight, but it will have to wait for the next available weekend.

dd

I have a nylon filter. No cover, Deere no longer has them. Efco ones are going to be gray, I believe. If you want a new one, I know a guy.
Chainsawr will be happy to unload new Efco parts if he has any.

Thanks, I'll try to contact Chainsawr on a filter cover for the cs81. I need to replace the cover. My filter needs minor repair. If I have something you need, I'd trade for yours if you want. Let me know if so.
I have a Sachs Dolmar 120 I am considering trading for something in Stihl. I've had it 2 winters and 1 summer. Starts,runs,idles,oils, and works great in mild to cold weather. When the days reach 70 or so + degrees it will quit after about 3/4 tank of gas and have to cool down a while before it will go another round. Not sure why, but for me I alternate saws to work around the issue when the temps rise. Some one else may recognize what causes it, making it an easy fix. It says si on 1 cover, 68 cc on another, but it is unknown to me what the displacement is as I bought it on ebay and the seller there said he didn't know . It runs nice and fairly strong, but I expect its likely less then 68 cc. It has a nicely done epoxy repair on the gas tank that hasn't been any issue and 1 of the aluminum nuts on the filter cover is stripped which isn't a problem. Lightly used 20" .325 b&c w/9 tooth rim. If you run mostly smaller chainsaws it would be nice to have with to buck up your bigger stuff . If interested, let me know what you have for trade.

I am in need if a small mount Husky bar. It needs to be 3/8 and I don't care if it is .050 or .058 as it's going on a 359 headed to the bay. It does need to be serviceable and I can repaint if necessary. 18 or 20" preferred.......

i have a new one,,,, 18",,,,3/8,,,,50 gauge but let me double check the specs on in shortly to make sure

Looking for a 16" B&C for a Super XL Auto project I just finished up. I know some people have super's stacked up all over creation, using them to level work benches etc.

I can buy a new bar and loop but hate to spend that much on something that will be more of a shelf queen and a GTG saw. Anyone have anything they want to clear out... not much to trade right now other than that folding green stuff.

18538658-9bf8-472a-9315-8c105d456f57_zps1cb9b16d.jpg

Looking for a 16" B&C for a Super XL Auto project I just finished up. I know some people have super's stacked up all over creation, using them to level work benches etc.

I can buy a new bar and loop but hate to spend that much on something that will be more of a shelf queen and a GTG saw. Anyone have anything they want to clear out... not much to trade right now other than that folding green stuff.

if someone can give me the mount size i have several NOS bars here that i might be able to set you up

I have some used hardnose bars in that mount. Can't remember if I have any for the 5/16" studs however (I can look this weekend). They take 59-60DL of 3/8"-.050G chain.

if someone can give me the mount size i have several NOS bars here that i might be able to set you up

Oregon D096/D196. Windsor UXL/TXL, etc.

Bar Mount Pattern: 14

Just realized that his saw probably has the smaller 5/16" studs rather than 3/8 as used on later saws in the series. To use a D096/D196/etc bar he'd need to use an 's' spacer. An old XL-12 or Poulan mount bar (or a D176 mount bar) would work without a spacer.

Bar Mount Pattern: 10

I have some used hardnose bars in that mount. Can't remember if I have any for the 5/16" studs however (I can look this weekend). They take 59-60DL of 3/8"-.050G chain.

Oregon D096/D196. Windsor UXL/TXL, etc.

Bar Mount Pattern: 14

Just realized that his saw probably has the smaller 5/16" studs rather than 3/8 as used on later saws in the series. To use a D096/D196/etc bar he'd need to use an 's' spacer. An old XL-12 or Poulan mount bar (or a D176 mount bar) would work without a spacer.

Bar Mount Pattern: 10

I should have something for it ? Soon as I can go look ? LOL

Thanks for all the help, got a bar and two loops of chain on the way. With two loops of chain I may just have to run it a bit...

I do have the factory S spacer so I can use either the larger or smaller mounts.. correct?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back