Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should have something for it ? Soon as I can go look ? LOL

Well I know that I have had 16" 5/16" slot bars for those saws. Can't rememeber if I still have them off hand however. I have stacks of bars that I've taken off of parts saws. Been trading/giving them away and getting more over the course of a number of years. My memory ain't the greatest. Every time I go through those stacks, I get a surprise!:D

Thanks for all the help, got a bar and two loops of chain on the way. With two loops of chain I may just have to run it a bit...

I do have the factory S spacer so I can use either the larger or smaller mounts.. correct?

Correct. Old Homelite-Poulan/D176 without the 'S' spacer, or D096/D196/UXL/TXL/HN with the 'S'.

Well I know that I have had 16" 5/16" slot bars for those saws. Can't rememeber if I still have them off hand however. I have stacks of bars that I've taken off of parts saws. Been trading/giving them away and getting more over the course of a number of years. My memory ain't the greatest. Every time I go through those stacks, I get a surprise!:D

Do I ever know that feeling ! LOL Trouble is I know I had something,but where did I put it ? The stacks have gotten way out of hand ! :hmm3grin2orange:
I know I had a couple that say Homelite on them about 16" , somewhere? LOL

Do I ever know that feeling ! LOL Trouble is I know I had something,but where did I put it ? The stacks have gotten way out of hand ! :hmm3grin2orange:
I know I had a couple that say Homelite on them about 16" , somewhere? LOL

I am very limited on storage and shop space so I'm forcing myself to finish some projects so at least they are in one piece. There are plans to relocate in the next 6-8 months and I'm sure if saws are not together in one chunk it will be a nightmare!

The Cow ask for all of them ? :hmm3grin2orange:

May have to get off AS for a while , just in case...ya know ! I would have to scratch my own eyes out ! Bleach would never be nuff !

:ah:

Plus you're a midget

The Cow ask for all of them ? :hmm3grin2orange:

May have to get off AS for a while , just in case...ya know ! I would have to scratch my own eyes out ! Bleach would never be nuff !

:ah:

Wait, Didn't the naked midget from Arkansas destroy your eyes already?! :msp_ohmy:

now listen,, if you guys want to see something naked i will be more then happy to get the camera out,, and it ain't no midget either

I'm looking for a Husky 41 or 141, I have green paper with numbers on it or various husky parts to trade

Back