Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for Husqvarna 394 / 395 muffler and clutch cover with brake.

If anyone can help out please PM.

Thanks,
MP5N

Looking for Stihl TS760 parts.

Looking for an air filter cover and mounting boss for the single screw style filter.

If anyone can help out please PM.

Thanks,
MP5N

I'm looking for a plastic brake handle with the locking spring for a Husqvarna 254 SE. I think that one off of a 238 or a 242 should work.
The part number "501 87 48" is on the handle.#
For the same saw, I also need the choke button.#

For a 372/371, I need an upper spring mount (the one that connects the top handle to the cylinder), a muffler retaining bracket, and a top handle. I could use a muffler, an air filter cover, and a kill switch as well, but don't need them as much.

Parts or paper to trade.

Bump

Anyone have the correct mounting hardware to put a hand guard on a Homie Super XL Auto. Thanks

Dammit. That sort of thing (big saw/parts score that's actually within a couple hours drive for me) only comes around when I've spent $$$ elsewhere. Just bought a new/used family car and spent some $$$ on the house....:bang:

I have no reason other than it's April fools day to question the validity of Mr. Rups post, therefore I wanna see pics. If it is legitimate, I hope bunch of you west coasters get some good deals.

I have no reason other than it's April fools day to question the validity of Mr. Rups post, therefore I wanna see pics. If it is legitimate, I hope bunch of you west coasters get some good deals.

I've been to Mike's house several times and he has a lot of big saws and parts and his prices have been very reasonable. He has good stuff too. I still have my eye on his Jonsered 2083 hotsaw.

He's not kidding about the 090 stuff either. There's enough there to almost fill a guy's pickup.

Back