Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ms290/310/390

Hey guys,
The iowa spring GTG is in need of a Farmboss power head. Bailey's sent a 390 kit for a rebuild so if someone has a torched power head that's not to expensive that would be awesome! Hit me up with a PM if you have one that you can part with. We'll probably be doing something charity related with it...

Cheers,
Nathan

I am moving and want to get rid of a lot of parts and saws. I have 090s, 125 Mcs, 2100s, P series Pioneers and others. Come by and see and let's trade. I will not ship anything. Mike

Wouldn't be headin' back east by any chance, would ya Mike? If so, ya need a truck and some help packing?:laugh:

Good luck with everything, mang. Hope all is cool and you're just "downsizing".

:cheers:

Hey guys,
The iowa spring GTG is in need of a Farmboss power head. Bailey's sent a 390 kit for a rebuild so if someone has a torched power head that's not to expensive that would be awesome! Hit me up with a PM if you have one that you can part with. We'll probably be doing something charity related with it...

Cheers,
Nathan

Heres one if anybody from the kc area is comming to the GTG. I wish I was but that weekend is full.
chainsaw

Need a Ms250 Piston ring(s)
42.5 x 1.2 mm
Urgently, I was putting it together today and i broke the last ring putting it on... must of been brittle:msp_tongue:
As soon as i get this thing off my bench i can finally have some work space again. Im using my chain table as a work bench and is driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got some green paper to trade

Craftsman cylinder

Hi all, looking for a non-plated cylinder for a Craftsman 3.3 20" 358.356332.
This has the plated piston that looks new. Or, a non-plated piston and plated cylinder?
I have some Craftsman parts saws that are newer or Poulan S25CVA parts to trade. Or cash.

View attachment 288182

jeeze-O!

This thread is movin SLOW!

I need two 3/8 bar tips for 36inch stihl bars... Don't know what tip mount it is but pretty sure it's the current 3 rivet style...???

I came across a 066 flat top/non-decomp that is now in my possession to trade or sell. Great P&C, runs great, looks rough... nothing major broken or busted, just looks a little rough. Chain break doesn't work, few screws missing... Small tear in forward edge of cylinder cover. Everything stock and used as a firewood saw, not commercial.

PM me for info or to make offers...

066flattop_zpsd3bccdec.jpg

Last edited:
Almost forgot...

Wanted Dolkita 9010/9000!

Preferably Makita 9010 since I like the smurfs but solo and dolmar's will be considered. Torched top end is fine.

jeeze-O!

I need two 3/8 bar tips for 36inch stihl bars... Don't know what tip mount it is but pretty sure it's the current 3 rivet style...???

I came across a 066 flat top/non-decomp that is now in my possession to trade or sell. Great P&C, runs great, looks rough... nothing major broken or busted, just looks a little rough. Chain break doesn't work, few screws missing... Small tear in forward edge of cylinder cover. Everything stock and used as a firewood saw, not commercial.

It is the swapmeet right? I could probably part with a pair of bar tips in trade for the 066. :rock:

jeeze-O!

I would trade a new 36" bar and tips for the others for it:msp_thumbup:

I would trade a new 36" bar and tips for the others for it:msp_thumbup:

Sorry not going that cheap... last time i saw a 066 flat top cylinder go on ebay it was over 2 bills. Not sayin my stuff is solid gold but I'm not giving it away either.

I'd think real hard on a 9010 kita trade just cause they be pretty rare.

this saw will be at Hedgerows this weekend...

Last edited:
Back