Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ed I'll send you an XL-12 spike. Don't think I have any of the OEM mounting hardware (most of my parts saws had 'field expedient' replacement screws and nuts) however. PM me your address again.

Thanks Aaron! :rock:

You're welcome my friend. You've helped me out a lot, so I welcome any chance to move towards evening things up. At this pace, I'll be squared up in about 10 more years...:D

Thanks Aaron. I don't feel you owe me anything. Your always sending parts to people if you have them.... help those that help others. :cheers:

Ed I'm terribly sorry.........but it turns out that I don't have a spare XL-12/SXL spike set to send you afterall. I'd already sent away all my 'spares', and then a parts saw (SXL-AO with a roached PC) came in a few weeks ago. Hadn't really looked close at it yet, but remembered that it had a spike. That was the spike set that I was planning on sending to you.

Pulled it off the shelf this morning (to remove the spike and box/ship it out) and noticed that the spike on it is not at all right for these saws. Looks to be for some smaller saw. Some jackwagon had drilled another hole on that SXL-AO drivecase so that this spike would bolt on. Looked goofy (spike set was too small). Dammit....

Ed I'm terribly sorry.........but it turns out that I don't have a spare XL-12/SXL spike set to send you afterall. I'd already sent away all my 'spares', and then a parts saw (SXL-AO with a roached PC) came in a few weeks ago. Hadn't really looked close at it yet, but remembered that it had a spike. That was the spike set that I was planning on sending to you.

Pulled it off the shelf this morning (to remove the spike and box/ship it out) and noticed that the spike on it is not at all right for these saws. Looks to be for some smaller saw. Some jackwagon had drilled another hole on that SXL-AO drivecase so that this spike would bolt on. Looked goofy (spike set was too small). Dammit....

let me look Aaron. i just need to dig and see.

No problamo Aaron. Keith hooked me up with the one I was in need of. I could use another, but is more of a want thing than a need. :cheers:

Looking for husky 298 parts!

I recently picked up a Husky 298. I need some parts for it.

I am looking for a NOS Carb/airfilter Cover, and a cylinder cover as well as I would like to restore the saw and make it look like new.

Also want an outer felling dog and a Kill switch.

Side piece that goes above the clutch cover that attaches to the carb cover.

Maybe some new 298xp decals.

Parts from a 2100cd 2100xp and 2101xp should also fit.

Thanks,
Charles

I think Aaron bought the Windsor, but I have more than one of the Tsumuras....I'll double check on Monday, but My memory says they're 30".

I also have more short new Stihl bars than anyone should have! Anyone want to race their 066 with a 16", or 084 with an 18" bar...lol

Are they 16" ES bars? I've got a 460 and a 650 :yoyo:

..... Have a super clean 262 i'm fixing.
Lots to trade.

bla bla bla... whatever ;)

Those are hard to come by. I have been promised one of those on several occassions and have yet to see one hit my door. It is easier to just replace the tank with one that does not have that compartment.

:laugh: The day I see Saul un-purify a saw-of-purity will be the day ;) LOL!!::

Hi Neal, how are you?

Still have this 288 coil with your name on it.... might need some 353 parts again :cheers:

Surprisingly I struck out finding the 028 carb but i do have the new choke lever: P/N 503 60 84-01
Send me a PM if you need it.

:bang: Guess i'm still looking for an 028 carb... the blasted tilly in it has a SMOKED pump-side gasket, and the spring is, well, gotta be a 1st time for losing everything. :bang:

PM inbound.

J

:bang: Guess i'm still looking for an 028 carb... the blasted tilly in it has a SMOKED pump-side gasket, and the spring is, well, gotta be a 1st time for losing everything. :bang:

PM inbound.

J

What's the carb number on the walbro for the 028? I may have one that needs a rebuild.

Might be in the market for a 371-372 p/c or a 365 piston, clutch cover, oiler, and a clutch. I have piles to trade.

Any chance of finding a good coil and flywheel for an 056?? Either Bosch electronic or SEM. Or if I read correctly just a Sem 056 flywheel would open up a few more possibilities.

Good luck I think there are plenty of us that would love to fix our 056's... Make sure to check the bearings really well first. the odd size (clutch side) bearing/seal are VERY hard to come by (NOS is only solution) so there is zero point if you have bad bearings or seals. just fyi...

No problamo Aaron. Keith hooked me up with the one I was in need of. I could use another, but is more of a want thing than a need. :cheers:

Ed,
I'm about 85% sure I can pull a SXLAO spike at the picken hole if you're still in need the next time I'm out there.

Also, put out the word! I want a torched Dolmar/Makita 9010/9000 if anyone can lay their hands on one!

Carb for Stihl 024 AVS

Looking for a Walbro carb for my Stihl 024AVS. The IPL is showing the WT110, WT426, and a Tilly HK43b. Otherwise if you guys know another carb that will work that would be great too. Drop me a pm with what you have. Thanks!

Back