Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
husky 51/55/257/262 dog/spike

Looking for a felling dog/spike for 55 series husky. Why did they put a bumper on a 262? Lame!! I can trade something or cash for this. Thanks.

Looking for a Walbro carb for my Stihl 024AVS. The IPL is showing the WT110, WT426, and a Tilly HK43b. Otherwise if you guys know another carb that will work that would be great too. Drop me a pm with what you have. Thanks!

WT22's will work and should be easy to find since everyone wants WT194's as fully adjustable replacements for the non-adjustable carbs on 026's. WT22's were used on both 024's and 026's and are a decent little carb..., just a smaller venturi than a WT194.

Parting out a clean 036,missing the plastics and the top end. Good tank/handle, crankcase, coil has spark, carb, clutch, oiler, brake parts..

Possible trade for 200t parts or 660 piston/top end kit. Green is always welcome as well.

Pm If you need any parts.

Looking for, and in bad need of, an original 2094 full-wrap handle!!!

This is needed so JJ can complete a project, and I'm kinda the middleman on some trading done for the 'retirement saw' JJ's building. My bro and him traded on a 2094 -- and my bro didn't realize the full-wrap wasn't for that saw, but for a different Jonny.

I'll do trades or whatever, even if it's heavily lopsided your way. Let me know if'n ya have one!

Also, for the same project -- needed are good, matching 440 case halves with bearing pockets not separating at the pocket. Again, I'm willing make the deal better on your end than mine.

:help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help:

Looking for some bars for Husky 350s , .325-18" the cheaper the better ! LOL New would be nice,but I can paint them. Need 4 or 5 of them !
Buy or trade ?

Better add I would like to find .325-.050-18" Bars if possible.

Last edited:
Looking for.... Husky 385 starter cover assy, kill switch and wiring, inner starter cover assy partition-air tube, chain cover, carb and intake parts.

372 parts... Pretty much everything but.. Piston/cylinder, muffler, coil, front handle, carb and intake parts

Thanks!!!

24" or longer bars for Poulan 4200/5200/5400 series

I have recently acquired a couple of Poulan 5200 power heads and need some longer bars (preferably 28" or 32") to run on them. Used is fine as long as they are serviceable and have life left in them. Have some stuff here I can trade or willing to use greenbacks as well. Wevould like to have them prior to the Indiana GTG on May 18th if at all possible.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back