Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well now Randy, why didn't you say that when I was askin' you about a Husky 50 top end a month or two ago? The saw in question has since been traded off...:sucks:

A Husky 50 ain't anywhere near "Husky" enough for you anyway Aaron.

:hmm3grin2orange:

A Husky 50 ain't anywhere near "Husky" enough for you anyway Aaron.

:hmm3grin2orange:

Maybe that's why the smallest Husky I'm keepin' is muh 272XP (along with the 288XP and 2100CD, which are certainly 'Husky' enough for this Circus Bear). I would have 'flipped' that 50 after fixin' it anyways. My PP330 was makin' fun of it.:D

I've got my wee Poulans and the Super E-Z's for the little stuff.:cool2:

got this Wright 136 today. p&c look great, has good compression, and has fire. as you can see it does need a couple of parts. right now i know i need the clutch cover, the handlebar bracket, b&c, and the inner and outer guide bar plates. i think the handlebar may work out. may end up needing more than this but we'll see. this saw is equivalent to the Poulan 361 and the Dayton 2Z461 so i can use parts from these saws if thats all thats available although i'd have to somehow get the raised "poulan" off the poulan clutch cover. oy vay! watcha gonna do.

293410d1367530282-wright-136-002-jpg

293411d1367530318-wright-136-004-jpg

Last edited:
got this Wright 136 today. p&c look great, has good compression, and has fire. as you can see it does need a couple of parts. right now i know i need the clutch cover, the handlebar bracket, b&c, and the inner and outer guide bar plates. i think the handlebar may work out. may end up needing more than this but we'll see. this saw is equivalent to the Poulan 361 and the Dayton 2Z461 so i can use parts from these saws if thats all thats available although i'd have to somehow get the raised "poulan" off the poulan clutch cover. oy vay! watcha gonna do.

80509-1707.htm

80509-1707.htm

oh good, red x's. sorry guys. about the time i think i've got it figured out this happens. sometimes it works, sometimes not.
hey darin, how about a tutorial somewhere?

Yeah I cant figure out how to make my pics big.

when you guys upload your pics and have your message typed click preview post. once previewed right click the picture, go down to properties and copy the url. only one pic at a time. then click on the insert image icon above the post box. click on post url then copy it to that line. once this is done you remove the part in the url that says "thumb". you wil see a number then an X. delete everything from that X to the D after the thumb. be sure to leave an X in between the X and the D. after that uncheck the find local something box undernieth then hit ok. there you done :laugh: now on to the next pic you want blown up. a lot of steps but it works for me. you can practice a few times with it by just hitting preview post after each time. if you did it right the blown up pic will show in the preview. I believe a guy called nusteve or something like that on here has a how to link in his sig. that's where I learned for the most part but I found the a way that's even a little easier using the properties technique. nusteves way works good too and you don't have to delete anything from the url. with his method you preview the post then left click on the pic and copy the url from the url bar up top. then copy it the same way I do but there will be no word thumb to delete. sorry if this was a bit confusing but I tried my best :)

I may need these parts pending purchase of a saw and seeing what's out there. Looking for a clutch cover and WHITE handguard for a Stihl 015L.

inbox

293410d1367530282-wright-136-002-jpg

293411d1367530318-wright-136-004-jpg

Your inbox is full . Tried to send u a message

Back