Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The lady that owns this traded a Pontiac for it back when it was younger. Her Dad used it gently for many years. It runs very nicely indeed, and blows 130 on our gauge. Our gauge shows 130 for just about anything that runs and cuts strong. I don't imagine there's too many of these that are this clean. It's all original as far as we know. It's got a 30" Homelite bar that's pretty nice and a chain that isn't worth paying to ship. I can ship the bar or not, but it's gonna be in a separate box if I do.

We're looking for offers over 250, if there's no luck here it goes to the Bay. Obviously, I'd prefer to sell here.

View attachment 293535View attachment 293536View attachment 293537View attachment 293538View attachment 293539

What are you looking for in trade.

Closed port or open port top end, that sounds like a good price. What size top end?

Seems these have been overlooked for a bunch of years as searching the net turns up nothing. We (Henry and I) have discovered a stash of NOS factory top end kits. These are open port OEM kits and I can post some pictures if you'd like.

Aaron, we just found them.

Seems these have been overlooked for a bunch of years as searching the net turns up nothing. We (Henry and I) have discovered a stash of NOS factory top end kits. These are open port OEM kits and I can post some pictures if you'd like.

Yes I'm interested. What bore size?

The lady that owns this traded a Pontiac for it back when it was younger.
We're looking for offers over 250, if there's no luck here it goes to the Bay. Obviously, I'd prefer to sell here.

Well ok then..., I'll break the ice with the obvious and point out that this IS the swap meet and NOT ebay...., or even the classifieds.

That stated, I'll wax nostalgic with the temptation anyway and offer her a '72 LeMans w/straight six straight up, tho I was really looking to get at least $275 out of it before it went INTO a bay. Obviously, I'd prefer she have it.

Well in that case.....you're off da hook Randy.:D

Bryan Plust has the saw now. Hopefully he sees this. Chu may wanna PM him.:msp_thumbsup:

Need a couple parts for a Husky 350. Recoil or just the cover,carb bolts and muffler bolts. I like parts saws too! LOL

Don't you hate when you need something you traded off? :hmm3grin2orange:

I have the carb bolts but no recoil or muff bolts. I can send them to you if you don't find a parts saw.

Latest posts

Back