Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Real1shepherd
A bar tip rivet is simply a softer piece of metal filling a hole. You can use nails or whatever. My dad used to tighten up his external rollers with pieces of siding nails.

Yes, I know this. But I tend to stick with what the factory used. You can also record on magnetic tape with a nail as a recording head, but most didn't use the nail.:msp_tongue:

Kevin

Modifiedmark
Surely someone can help, have a GTG in 13 days and need a bar for a Poulan 5200.

Just get a D009 Husky mount bar and I'll bring you some stud spacers to the gtg to run it. The Husky bar will take a 92DL chain on the Poulan (just like a 28" Poulan bar) instead of 93DL needed on a Husky.

If you want a 24" instead of a 28" bar, I have some Homelite bars that will work just as well.

Eccentric

Eccentric

Mister Wizard
Surely someone can help, have a GTG in 13 days and need a bar for a Poulan 5200.

Just get a D009 Husky mount bar and I'll bring you some stud spacers to the gtg to run it. The Husky bar will take a 92DL chain on the Poulan (just like a 28" Poulan bar) instead of 93DL needed on a Husky.

If you want a 24" instead of a 28" bar, I have some Homelite bars that will work just as well.

He could also get a D196 bar and use the spacers, or a D176 bar and run no spacers. Both mounts are still made by Oregon in the PowerMatch style in lengths up through 28". 3/8-.050G.

For that matter.......................Gary with all the saws you have, don't you have any D096/D196/UXL bars in the length you're looking for on Homelite XL-900 series or 540/8800 saws? If you have a suitable bar and chain, just get a stud spacer from Mark.

Last edited:

DSS

Cowshot
He could also get a D196 bar and use the spacers, or a D176 bar and run no spacers. Both mounts are still made by Oregon in the PowerMatch style in lengths up through 28". 3/8-.050G.

For that matter.......................Gary with all the saws you have, don't you have any D096/D196/UXL bars in the length you're looking for on Homelite XL-900 series or 540/8800 saws? If you have a suitable bar and chain, just get a stud spacer from Mark.

Tl;dr

Hogwild1

Hogwild1

ArboristSite Guru
. AS Supporting Member.
Go to the Baileys forum on this site and ask Gregg(Grand Dog). If he can't fix you up I'll be surprised.

Gregg is still there until Sept. I think but Baileys is shutting down the office that he is at and He is not staying on with them. Too bad.... He is a really great guy!!!

His thread- http://www.arboristsite.com/baileys/234783.htm

bplust

bplust

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
I'm looking for a Pioneer p41 clutch cover. Brake or non-brake. If you have the brake cover, I would like the whole assembly if possible. I know some other covers fit (p42), but I'd like a green one. This saw is pretty clean, so I'd like it to be uniform in color.

Parts or paper to trade.

I'm also looking for a 372 air filter cover.

CRE1992

CRE1992

ArboristSite Operative
Looking for a NOS Top cover and air filter cover for my Husky 298. I want to get it restored, and its not gonna look right with beat up plastics on it.

I know someone on here has to have a few of them that they don't wanna give up easily!

Arrowhead

Arrowhead

RARE BREED
I'm looking for a Pioneer p41 clutch cover. Brake or non-brake. If you have the brake cover, I would like the whole assembly if possible. I know some other covers fit (p42), but I'd like a green one. This saw is pretty clean, so I'd like it to be uniform in color.

Parts or paper to trade.

I'm also looking for a 372 air filter cover.

Bryan, I will have some of those clutch covers in a few days.

mad murdock

mad murdock

ArboristSite Guru
My friend has a promac 10-10 he is restoring for his dad for fathers day. He is at an impass with the project, he needs a PN 69212 std size piston, with PN 62814 std rings, he has a PN 69210 .020" O-sized piston and rings he can trade someone, or if anyone knows where to go to get the correct match for his Std Cyl. Thanks!!
mad murdock

psuiewalsh

psuiewalsh

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
I picked up some various regulators. There are two with 0-30psi on the output which should be well suited for carb and crankcase testing. There are two with 0-60 outputs. Several with higher output ranges as well. I would like to trade for parts or projects. I currently need 034/036 parts. A good coil that will fit an 045. Some dolmar 120 parts and of course open to other trades

machinisttx

machinisttx

Addicted to ArboristSite
Poulan 306A or 245A muffler stud for the tin muffler. #12-24 male threads one end and #10-32 female threads t'other. Just need one.

Callin' in my markers.

Carl.

If you don't have any luck finding one, send me a pm. If the muffler is the same as the one that's on the 306A I just picked up, I'll pull it off and machine a copy of the stud.

Edit: while I'm here, I need the handle/tank assembly and brace for a 306A.

Last edited:
atpchas
Got a box-o-parts that had a few carbs and dawgs I'll never use. They're as-is and offered for trade for something I can use, preferably 024/026 or 044/046 related. There is a Walbro WT-258. a Tilly HL-63G, and a Lauson 252-7G11. One spike is for a big McCulloch and the other for a Homelite (I'm guessing on both).

attachment.php

Modifiedmark
If you don't have any luck finding one, send me a pm. If the muffler is the same as the one that's on the 306A I just picked up, I'll pull it off and machine a copy of the stud.

That's awful nice of you but the 306 never used that style of muffler.

If you could make some up that would be a good thing, there getting hard to find and I do have one here for a pattern. There just a stud with 12-24 threads on the male end with a 10-24 female hole on the other end. They did have a hex on the female end though to install them with a socket..

Latest posts