Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anybody know where NOS replacement clutch shoes can be bought for a Jonny 80/90? I thought I had three NOS shoes and needed another for the 80/90, but after looking at pics online, I think what I have are the three clutch shoes for a 70e. I have some used 80/90 sets, but would gladly pay for the correct four NOS shoes and a NOS spring...or do a partial trade with the three NOS 70e shoes that I have and some cash.

Kevin

Got some new bars I don't need.

If you look at the photos, you can see that I marked the sleeves that they come in with numbers. Here's what they are:

View attachment 295751View attachment 295754View attachment 295755View attachment 295756[View attachment 295758ATTACH=CONFIG]295757[/ATTACH]

2. GB Pro .375 58 gauge 18" Replaceable Greaseable Sprocket Nose # 26418 (Fits many models, see the second of the two photos of the sleeves)
4. Total .375 50 gauge 16" Greaseable Sprocket Nose #415WL4 (Says "Husqvarna" on the sleeve)
5. Total .375 58 gauge 16" Greaseable Sprocket Nose #481WL4 (Says "Jonsered" on the sleeve)
6. Total .375 50 gauge 16" Greaseable Sprocket Nose #256ML3 (Says "Oly/Stihl" on the sleeve)
7. Total .375 50 gauge 16" Greaseable Sprocket Nose #677ML3 (Says "Echo/Poulan" on the sleeve)
8. Total .375 50 gauge 16" Greaseable Sprocket Nose #321WL4 (Says "Homelite" on the sleeve)
9. Total .325 63 gauge 16" Replaceable Greaseable Sprocket Nose #206SR2 (Says "Stihl" on the sleeve)
10. Total .375 50 gauge 16" Greaseable Sprocket Nose #200WL4 (Says "Stihl" on the sleeve)
11. Total .375 50 gauge 14" Greaseable Sprocket Nose #452ML3 (Says "Frontier" on the sleeve)
12. Total .25 50 gauge 14" Greaseable Sprocket Nose #003ML1 (Says "Echo/Poulan" on the sleeve)
13. Total .375 50 gauge 14" Greaseable Sprocket Nose #003ML3 (Says "Echo/Poulan" on the sleeve)
14. Total .375 50 gauge 12" Greaseable Sprocket Nose #451ML3 (Says "Frontier" on the sleeve)

I'm looking for McCulloch 7-10a/ Pro Mac 700 parts/saws. Partner p100/McCulloch Pro Mac 1000 parts/saws as well. And really anything. Projects, parts saws, parts, etc.

Email me at bplust AT gmail.com or PM me if you're interested. I'll edit my listing as bars are gone.

Bryan

Bump.

Anyone got a good fuel cap for a Homelite Super 2, XL saw laying around? Need the one with the internal threads and a working primer bulb on it.

My kids FFA teacher needs it..

Mark, I have been looking for about 6 months now. I am thinking about drilling out a regular cap, and putting a snap-in primer with some JB. Let me know if you find a source.

Mark, I have been looking for about 6 months now. I am thinking about drilling out a regular cap, and putting a snap-in primer with some JB. Let me know if you find a source.

I will Tim but I'm not too involved with this one, I have not even seen the saw.

If it was mine, I would just be looking for a plain cap and just do away with the primer bulb all together...

I think I had one a while back but got rid of all that XL stuff, went to someone who at least wanted it.

Rope

OK, I'm not sure what I am asking for: what I want is some used arborist rope. I WILL NOT BE USING IT FOR CLIMBING OR LOWERING!! I am going to buy a Pow'r Puller and need some rope to go along with it. I could get by with 50-70' and it doesn't need to have a high rating. I just need it to pull over oaks in the 6-16" range. They are just too small to use a wedge.

Let me know what you have.

Thanks,
Neal

I will Tim but I'm not too involved with this one, I have not even seen the saw.

If it was mine, I would just be looking for a plain cap and just do away with the primer bulb all together...

I think I had one a while back but got rid of all that XL stuff, went to someone who at least wanted it.

Yep. The fuel line on those little ####s is only about six inches long (from the filter in the tank all the way to the carb) and is 3/32"-3/16". Only takes about 3-4 pulls from 'dry' to prime them. Not worth messing with a 'primer' cap.

They also have a vent line setup like a Poulan 3400. Just a short length of line into the tank (through a hole near the cap) with a fitting and a duckbill on the inside end. When I was looking for a cap I found several of the internal thread caps (looks like the cap for a bar oil jug) on feebay for a few bucks. The external thread 'early' caps are a little harder to find new.

Anyone got a good fuel cap for a Homelite Super 2, XL saw laying around? Need the one with the internal threads and a working primer bulb on it.

My kids FFA teacher needs it..

Mark I have one with the primer bulb,but it screws on like a regular cap.

Evening guys, I'm looking for 385 starter assy, all intake parts including carb, clutch cover, muffler, muffler shield, 372 tank side case half. 372 is a large project so I think the 385 will be finished first, parts pending.

OK, I'm not sure what I am asking for: what I want is some used arborist rope. I WILL NOT BE USING IT FOR CLIMBING OR LOWERING!! I am going to buy a Pow'r Puller and need some rope to go along with it. I could get by with 50-70' and it doesn't need to have a high rating. I just need it to pull over oaks in the 6-16" range. They are just too small to use a wedge.

Thanks,
Neal

Hey Neal- I bought a hundred foot of this stuff a couple years ago and have used the heck out of it on my Ma'sdaam Pow'r Puller and it's done a great job. I've put it under some heavy shock loading too.
It's Dacron though so you definitely don't want to climb on it.

Rescue Rope Anchor Line 1 2'' x 100' REDUCED Save $$$$ | eBay

Mark I have one with the primer bulb,but it screws on like a regular cap.

Regular cap?

Yep that's what they are, a regular cap with a primer bulb built into the top and I believe they all had internal threads on the cap.

Sound like yours?

Jim the early saws had external thread caps that threaded into the tank filler necks. The early saws never had a primer bulb cap from what I understand. Here's a listing for one of those caps.

Homelite A 70446 Oil Cap A 70450 Gas Cap A 69277 XL 2 | eBay

The later internal thread caps that thread onto the tank filler necks look like the ones in these listings. Some of them had the primer bulb.

1 Genuine Homelite A 97359 A Black Gas Fuel Oil Cap XL30 XL SUPER2 192 200 | eBay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fuel-Oil-Ca...door_Power_Equipment&var=&hash=item5d35520b11

edit:

Looking at a 200 IPL I see extra 'primer' lines and carb fittings (along with that goofy cap which has a primer line running to it). Maybe those could be eliminated and a standard cap used along with a fitting and duckbill vent setup...

http://www.mymowerparts.com/pdf/Hom...Parts-Manual-For-200-Chain-Saw-UT-10690-A.pdf

Here's a listing for that overpriced, overcomplicated primer type cap. Jeez....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Aftermarket...135?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a2cef0fff

Last edited:
Jim the early saws had external thread caps that threaded into the tank filler necks. The early saws never had a primer bulb cap from what I understand. Here's a listing for one of those caps.

Homelite A 70446 Oil Cap A 70450 Gas Cap A 69277 XL 2 | eBay

The later internal thread caps that thread onto the tank filler necks look like the ones in these listings. Some of them had the primer bulb.

1 Genuine Homelite A 97359 A Black Gas Fuel Oil Cap XL30 XL SUPER2 192 200 | eBay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fuel-Oil-Ca...door_Power_Equipment&var=&hash=item5d35520b11

edit:

Looking at a 200 IPL I see extra 'primer' lines and carb fittings (along with that goofy cap which has a primer line running to it). Maybe those could be eliminated and a standard cap used along with a fitting and duckbill vent setup...

http://www.mymowerparts.com/pdf/Hom...Parts-Manual-For-200-Chain-Saw-UT-10690-A.pdf

Here's a listing for that overpriced, overcomplicated primer type cap. Jeez....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Aftermarket...135?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a2cef0fff

Geeze Aaron.

Tl;d understand, GTFO.

:rolleyes:

Geeze Aaron.

Tl;d understand, GTFO.

:rolleyes:

images

Silly cow. Don't go hating on us folks with opposable thumbs. I'd always assumed that those primer bulb cap equipped Homelites just pressurized the tank when the bulb was pumped. Looking at the 200 IPL, I see that it actually has lines running to the cap (through the tank) and it behaves like a purge bulb on many 'modern' saws. That was the reason for the 'edit'.

The rest of the post was an attempt to show Jim the difference between the internal thread and external thread caps...

Thanks,
Neal

FWIW, I bit the bullet and went with the blue line hard lay stuff recommended by Wes Spur for mine before they switched to the Pro Master and don't regret it one bit. 'Course I use it for quite a few other tasks beyond the rated limits of the puller (but not of the rope!) and have gotten my money's worth out of it several times over. I think 150' was like $59.00.

Latest posts

Back