Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chain swap

Straight up trade, here .....

I have some new loops of 36" (109 DL) Oregon '52' full chisel chain ... .404 ... .063

Looking for same specs, but semi-chisel.

This thread move quick, please PM me.

Thanks!

Still in need of a wj69 carb, a 660 recoil and clutch cover.

wj69, is that of an ms660 also ? If so I may have 1. I could rob a recoil and clutch cover off 1 of my parts saws. PM me what you have to trade if you are still looking. Don't know what I need at the moment,but high demand parts for 034's and bigger in Stihl may interest me or a known good fully adjustable 026 carb. 20" + stihl bars in nice condition or 24" + for Husky etc..

Looking for 262 carb.

In trades i have to offer-

NIB husky 242 coil
very good condition 254 cylinder
never used 242 oem cylinder
used 242 cylinders
263cd piston oem
346xpg parts ( about everything excluding c&p)
limitless 353/346 coil
limited 14100/100 rpm 346 etc coil,blue
444 throttle linkage assembly,never used nib
etc.

Looking for chain brake parts for a partner p100 or mcculloch pro mac 1000 or jonsered 1020. Basically need the handle and all the internals or a complete side cover.

I got a small pile of mcculloch 10 series recoil and chain brake parts, a nice running stihl 011 and a decent mac 7-10.

I have some bags of Oregon p23859 ½ pitch presets only. Information provided to me is it is compatible with 9AC or 10AC chain. Anyone interested in trading?
I am looking for oregon .325 presets, oregon 3/8 .058 presets and tie straps or other chainsaw stuff.

I also have some harvester .404 tie straps and presets as well as a few .404 .058 presets from Oregon.

I have some bags of Oregon p23859 ½ pitch presets only. Information provided to me is it is compatible with 9AC or 10AC chain. Anyone interested in trading?
I am looking for oregon .325 presets, oregon 3/8 .058 presets and tie straps or other chainsaw stuff.

I also have some harvester .404 tie straps and presets as well as a few .404 .058 presets from Oregon.

Any chance you can measure the diameter of the pins on the 1/2" and .404 presets?

Bump! Shoot, I'd even take full skip ....

If you don't get a bite on this swap let me know. I'd be interested in trading for/buying at least one of those loops (but don't have semi-chisel to trade). Current Oregon simi-chisel is 27X and 27AX BTW. They recently changed the 27 and 27A to the 'X'.

If you don't get a bite on this swap let me know. I'd be interested in trading for/buying at least one of those loops (but don't have semi-chisel to trade). Current Oregon simi-chisel is 27X and 27AX BTW. They recently changed the 27 and 27A to the 'X'.

Aaron, just let me know. I've got seven of them and six lightly used ones as well!

Back