Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that I've had a little bit of rum and coke, I realize what I said actually meant... :dizzy::biggrinbounce2:

Okay, what I meant was 70 bucks or best offer. I am not changing the price from 70 back to 40 and listing it as that, but that doesn't mean offers aren't accepted. Am I making any sense now?

As Steve NW WI pointed out: If you're wanting cash only list the 2500 in the classifieds.

Yeah, yeah, we all know that some deals that originate in the Swap Meet thread are for cash, but most folks don't blatantly mention 'cash only.' We need to keep the moderator(s) happy ;)!

As Steve NW WI pointed out: If you're wanting cash only list the 2500 in the classifieds.

Yeah, yeah, we all know that some deals that originate in the Swap Meet thread are for cash, but most folks don't blatantly mention 'cash only.' We need to keep the moderator(s) happy ;)!

Oh, okay. Did not know that cash stuff had to be done in the classifieds.

I'll be posting it there then...

I need a bar cover for this saw. It's plastic, and the part number is 5015349-01. I have some Husky 350 parts to trade or $$$.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Still looking............

Does anyone have an OEM rear handle for an old style 090AV???.....The aftermarket one I bought from Germany, busted in the same place as this one just as I was tightening the bolt. :angry2:

I would compensate anyone very nicely for a good original one of these!!!....I really need to get this saw together!

I'm looking for some parts for a Poulan S25CVA -

1. Piston and cylinder. (My cyl may be salvageable, but piston is toast)
2. Air filter (see above, saw came to me with no filter whatsoever)
3. Recoil screws. Can get em locally, but if someone with some of the other parts has em laying around...

Saw is too nice to toss, I have that problem a lot.

Have green to trade or misc older saw parts - lemme know what you're looking for and maybe I'll have it.

The filter material in most of the small tophandle poulans will disintegrate over time. I'm pretty sure the CVA uses the same filter as the other 25 series saws, part number 520023369. They're still available new, unless something has changed in the last couple weeks... Bailey's might have them.

Does anyone have an OEM rear handle for an old style 090AV???.....The aftermarket one I bought from Germany, busted in the same place as this one just as I was tightening the bolt. :angry2:

I would compensate anyone very nicely for a good original one of these!!!....I really need to get this saw together!

Let me look. I might be able to help.

I'm looking for some parts for a Poulan S25CVA -

1. Piston and cylinder. (My cyl may be salvageable, but piston is toast)
2. Air filter (see above, saw came to me with no filter whatsoever)
3. Recoil screws. Can get em locally, but if someone with some of the other parts has em laying around...

Saw is too nice to toss, I have that problem a lot.

Have green to trade or misc older saw parts - lemme know what you're looking for and maybe I'll have it.

Covered. Thanks, bplust!

Cheap enough, but dang, man - the rest of the stuff I threw in the cart to make shipping worth it sure raised the price! Will see what the filter from Bryan looks like before I pull the trigger - the CBN wheel I want is $20 cheaper at E&E.

Covered. Thanks, bplust!

Cheap enough, but dang, man - the rest of the stuff I threw in the cart to make shipping worth it sure raised the price! Will see what the filter from Bryan looks like before I pull the trigger - the CBN wheel I want is $20 cheaper at E&E.

Glad to hear Bryan took care of you. He's helped me more than a few times too. That Oregon 55612 filter (replacement for the Poulan 530023369) is available through anybody that carries Oregon parts.

Looking for an 031 air filter and an 045 recoil assembly. Any help would be much appreciated.

I got an 045 recoil i can send out. what all do ya need? i know this one will need the rope and a handle. what flywheel do you have? need the recoil with pawls or friction plate one.

PM me if your interested!

Glad to hear Bryan took care of you. He's helped me more than a few times too. That Oregon 55612 filter (replacement for the Poulan 530023369) is available through anybody that carries Oregon parts.

Bryan is top notch!
A very honest fellow saw lover!

Back