Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No 1/2 wrap but I have a 3/4 wrap that I'm told is for an 044/046.

azu7e7a6.jpg
ydymyba5.jpg

Looking for fuel lines / carb kit / air filter for my 032 with a Walbro

I'm also interested in the handle if it is still available.

I am in the market for some older remington saws such as any like the pl9 sl5 sl6 sl7 sl11 and any other older remingtons that are sl or pl in this type of series. If you have any to get rid of please pm me.

I have an SL9 Powrlite I would part with if interested. It is complete and will fire with fuel in the carb.

I am in the need for a GOOD coil to a homelite super ez automatic. It is the newest style super ez with the plastic starter cover and is a electronic ignition. Don't have much to trade except a little bit of green paper. Also does anybody know of another coil that will interchange? If you can help me out shoot me a PM.

Looking for a good piston/cylinder/ring for a Husqvarna 45 Special. Husky part# 503 44 08-02. Other models that will fit it and are same part# are Jred 2045, Husqvarna 245r and 245 RX. Have paper and some other minor stuff to trade. Let me know.

Thanks

I am in the need for a GOOD coil to a homelite super ez automatic. It is the newest style super ez with the plastic starter cover and is a electronic ignition. Don't have much to trade except a little bit of green paper. Also does anybody know of another coil that will interchange? If you can help me out shoot me a PM.

I dont know what the coil looks like you are looking for. But a homie super 240 and poulan 2000 work in each other :msp_thumbup:. Just saying compare to some you have around.

Looking for a good piston/cylinder/ring for a Husqvarna 45 Special. Husky part# 503 44 08-02. Other models that will fit it and are same part# are Jred 2045, Husqvarna 245r and 245 RX. Have paper and some other minor stuff to trade. Let me know.

Thanks

Would one out of a plain old 45 work? As in the 40/45/49 series? I'm not too familiar with these saws, but do have a bunch of them.

Bryan

I dont know what the coil looks like you are looking for. But a homie super 240 and poulan 2000 work in each other :msp_thumbup:. Just saying compare to some you have around.

That's good info to know Kevin. Unfortunately, that coil won't work on the S E-Z. John needs one of the infamous 'blue coil' electronic ignitions for a Homelite Super E-Z. If somebody finds a match for that bugger (from some other, more common source) then there will be some happy Homelite guys. Swapping to a points ignition isn't easy with those saws, as the electronic ign saws have a different crank with no points cam cut on it. A fellow could use a points coil with an Atom/Nova type trigger though.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back