Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for some Husky 51 parts:
Starter pulley
Starter cover screws
Complete chain brake/clutch cover

I've got some 066 parts left, 350 parts or cash.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Starter pulley
Starter cover screws

Ill see what I got in my "BOX O 55 PARTS" might be able to help you with some stuff.

Need a 20 inch (72 drive link loving) small mount Husqvarna in 3/8ths for my 362xp. I kinda fubard my old bar and was gonna go 24 inch, but I have to many chains in 72 DL. Don't care what brand, just want to put it into the wood again. If no help by friday, Ill just go buy one. Thanks fellas

Just looked in my box, sadly I must have already given away the recoil to the parts saw. If you get me a measurement of the bolts, Ill look in the coffee tin marked "Husqvarna". Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Just looked in my box, sadly I must have already given away the recoil to the parts saw. If you get me a measurement of the bolts, Ill look in the coffee tin marked "Husqvarna". Sorry I couldn't be more help.

No problem. The bolts aren't that big of a deal. I can go to the hardware store if I need to.

I am in the need for a fuel cap for a Remington PL5. The one I have is swollen from ethanol I think. A few other Remington caps will fit also such as the pl4 and such. PM me if you have one to let go.

Need a 20 inch (72 drive link loving) small mount Husqvarna in 3/8ths for my 362xp. I kinda fubard my old bar and was gonna go 24 inch, but I have to many chains in 72 DL. Don't care what brand, just want to put it into the wood again. If no help by friday, Ill just go buy one. Thanks fellas

What gauge chain?

I know this seems minor but I'm looking for the small spring that activates the chain brake for a Stihl 029. My dealer didn't have any in stock. PM me if you have any of these. I think alot of Stihls take the same spring. 0000 997 0628 is the part number. I have $$ or parts.

Anyone????

Starter pulley
Starter cover screws

I ordered the pulley and screws from the dealer.

Still looking for a chain brake assembly for a 51 (I believe a 50 or 55 would work too).

Can any one come up with a gas tank for a 155BT Husqvarna backpack blower? I don't want to put the price of a new 1 in it.
I have a variety of bars, most 20" and under, chains, some Stihl parts, Husky mostly small to mid size model parts, same with McCulloch parts, some old Echo, this and that and green paper to trade.
Also could use some new 3/8 sprocket rims.

Back