Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
-Looks like I also need a complete Husky 281/288XP clutch cover as I'm now building a second of these saws for RandyMac. I have the chainbrake band, knee link setup, spring, and CB guts cover. Would need the flag/handle and the rest of the CB parts ('flat' spring, pivot screw/bushings, etc).

-Also need a crankcase gasket and an air filter cover for a Husky 2100CD.

-I need the four starter cover screws for a 281/288XP, as well as one of the two long carburetor/intake manifold/AF adaptor screws for a 281/288 with the HD air filter. I have one of those screws already.

-And I also need a good usable 32-34" 3/8" pitch sprocket nose bar for a large frame Husky (D009 type mount). My 'ideal' would be a Windsor/Sandvik/Carlton Speed Tip in this mount as I have a buncha replacement tips for those bars. I could instead use a .404-.063G Windsor/etc Speed Tip bar in this mount, as I have 3/8 pitch tips on hand and could swap it on that bar for my saw (and keep the .404 tip as a spare for some other bars I have). I'd consider other brands/types of bars so long as they're in good condition, the right length and mount,3/8" pitch, and not .058G (.063G is prefered, but .050G would be considered).

I have various older Homelite/McCulloch/Poulan (and some older Husky) parts and bars to trade. Also have a bunch of new 'three rivet' Windsor 3/8 pitch sprocket tips, as well as a few new .404 'one rivet' Oregon sprocket tips to trade.

I have a 30" (98DL) .058G older Oregon '3 rivet' sprocket nose large Husqvarna (H009) mount bar that I'd trade too. It's in good shape, but could use a rail dressing. Tip still has a LOT of life left in it.

Got a good running Husqvarna 350 (2003 production 45mm/52cc version with the removable transfer covers and no purge bulb) with a 16" .325 pitch bar and narrow kerf chain that I might consider trading.

Last edited:
looking for an 084 recoil assembly and top cover
also looking for an ms280c recoil assemly and fly wheel
and finally an ms260 wrap handle, clutch cover, inner bar plate, and air filter cover

have an 026 crankcase, 031/045/056 nos oiler and green to trade

Looking for a 3/8 Lo Profile rim to fit an Oregon clutch drum part# 32940. Not sure o the rim part#. It fits on a Husky 45. Need it to be able to use an existing b/c I have off another saw. Have some things to trade but these aren't much so would look to do cash on this one.

Rick

Ted, I don't mean to an ass, but twice you've inappropriately listed that saw for a cash sale, here & in another forum.

For Sale For Cash deals really belong in the Classifieds.

Kioritz 1001 VL Echo long bar chainsaw, parts machine

I will be puchasing this saw this am...... I do not really need but wanted to fire it up. If anyone is interested I will sell for cheap too. You pay shipping and a bit of money for gas and it is yours.

View attachment 314565View attachment 314566View attachment 314567View attachment 314568View attachment 314569Kioritz 1001 VL Echo long bar chainsaw, parts machine -

I am picking this up in the morning......seemed like a good deal. Let me know if there is interest. The full wrap handle attachment is broken. Will know more tomorrow.:msp_thumbsup:
-

per previous owner........
Worked hard, stored for past few years. This is the Big One, the CS 1001 with the long bar for big jobs, but this machine is likely best used to help restore and rebuild other Echo chainsaws. Has compression, but I can't get it started, and need to let it go.
Email or text me your questions

200.00 Shipped seems like a fair deal.

Ted, I don't mean to an ass, but twice you've inappropriately listed that saw for a cash sale, here & in another forum.

Is the price $200, or is it shipping plus a bit of money for gas? Even if shipping was $60, that's still $75 for the saw and $65 for gas. :confused:

I have no interest in buying it, just trying to understand your posts.

Slightly revised bump. Added the flywheel...

Stuff I need for my 288XP that I'm building to replace the saw going to RandyMac.:

-A complete Husky 281/288XP clutch cover. I have the chainbrake band, knee link setup, spring, and CB guts cover. Would need the flag/handle and the rest of the CB parts ('flat' spring, pivot screw/bushings, etc).

-An undamaged Husky 281/288XP flywheel.

-The four starter cover screws for a 281/288XP.

-One of the two long carburetor/intake manifold/AF adaptor screws for a 281/288 with the HD air filter. I have one of those screws already.

-A good usable 32-34" 3/8" pitch sprocket nose bar for a large frame Husky (D009 type mount). My 'ideal' would be a Windsor/Sandvik/Carlton Speed Tip in this mount as I have a buncha replacement tips for those bars. I could instead use a .404-.063G Windsor/etc Speed Tip bar in this mount, as I have 3/8 pitch tips on hand and could swap it on that bar for my saw (and keep the .404 tip as a spare for some other bars I have). I'd consider other brands/types of bars so long as they're in good condition, the right length and mount,3/8" pitch, and not .058G (.063G is prefered, but .050G would be considered).

I need deez for my 2100CD:

-Crankcase gasket for a 2100CD/2101XP.

-Air filter cover for a Husky 1100CD/2100CD/298XP/2101XP. Doesn't have to be pretty. Just intact. Uncracked would be nice.

Stuff to trade for the stuff above:

-I have various older Homelite/McCulloch/Poulan (and some older Husky) parts and bars to trade.

-I have a bunch (as in dozens) of new 'three rivet' Windsor 3/8 pitch sprocket tips.

-I have a few new .404 'one rivet' Oregon sprocket tips to trade.

-I have a good used 30" (98DL) .058G older Oregon '3 rivet' sprocket nose large Husqvarna (H009) mount bar that I'd trade too. It's in good shape, but could use a rail dressing. Tip still has a LOT of life left in it.

-Got a good running Husqvarna 350 (2003 production 45mm/52cc version with the removable transfer covers and no purge bulb) with a 16" .325 pitch bar and narrow kerf chain that I might consider trading.

I can provide pics of all the trade bait. Also can kick in some folded green presidential pictures or electronic substitutes for them....

Last edited:

I agree. Ted, please repost in Classifieds. I'd have moved your post there, but the Classifieds don't play all that well with the main forum for some reason, and it's just easier to remove your post from here and let you repost it in the right place.

Stuff I need for my 288XP that I'm building to replace the saw going to RandyMac.:

-A complete Husky 281/288XP clutch cover. I have the chainbrake band, knee link setup, spring, and CB guts cover. Would need the flag/handle and the rest of the CB parts ('flat' spring, pivot screw/bushings, etc).

-An undamaged Husky 281/288XP flywheel.

-Crankcase gasket for a 2100CD/2101XP.

-Air filter cover for a Husky 1100CD/2100CD/298XP/2101XP. Doesn't have to be pretty. Just intact. Uncracked would be nice.

-The four starter cover screws for a 281/288XP.

-One of the two long carburetor/intake manifold/AF adaptor screws for a 281/288 with the HD air filter. I have one of those screws already.

-A good usable 32-34" 3/8" pitch sprocket nose bar for a large frame Husky (D009 type mount). My 'ideal' would be a Windsor/Sandvik/Carlton Speed Tip in this mount as I have a buncha replacement tips for those bars. I could instead use a .404-.063G Windsor/etc Speed Tip bar in this mount, as I have 3/8 pitch tips on hand and could swap it on that bar for my saw (and keep the .404 tip as a spare for some other bars I have). I'd consider other brands/types of bars so long as they're in good condition, the right length and mount,3/8" pitch, and not .058G (.063G is prefered, but .050G would be considered).

Stuff to trade for the stuff above:

-I have various older Homelite/McCulloch/Poulan (and some older Husky) parts and bars to trade.

-I have a bunch (as in dozens) of new 'three rivet' Windsor 3/8 pitch sprocket tips.

-I have a few new .404 'one rivet' Oregon sprocket tips to trade.

-I have a good used 30" (98DL) .058G older Oregon '3 rivet' sprocket nose large Husqvarna (H009) mount bar that I'd trade too. It's in good shape, but could use a rail dressing. Tip still has a LOT of life left in it.

-Got a good running Husqvarna 350 (2003 production 45mm/52cc version with the removable transfer covers and no purge bulb) with a 16" .325 pitch bar and narrow kerf chain that I might consider trading.

I can provide pics of all the trade bait. Also can kick in some folded green presidential pictures or electronic substitutes for them....

not needing much are you:msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin:

Back