Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, I just received an 026 saw and it is in need of a carburetor. Looks like the previous owner broke the low needle adjustment screw off inside the carb body and I can not remove it. I am looking for a carb that will work on this saw. Does not have to be the fully adjustable carburetor that has come on these saws.

Thanks, Brian

I'm looking for some 031 stuff: clutch, interlock/safety lever for the trigger, and lower handle buffers. A 16" bar/chain would be beneficial too, but not essential.

I'm looking for some 031 stuff: clutch, interlock/safety lever for the trigger, and lower handle buffers. A 16" bar/chain would be beneficial too, but not essential.
i may have the clutch assembly. i will dig into my box of parts tonight to check

Looking for a heated full wrap to fit a 372. I was told when i bought my saw that a heated full wrap was not available but wanted the full wrap more then the heat so dealer swapped it at time of purchase. I now find out that a heated full wrap was available and have the urge to make the heat work again even though it don't get crazy cold here. If you got one chill'n shoot me a PM. I got stuff to trade. Don't have many cash dollars because of christmas but i may be able to scrounge up enough.
Interested in the removed non heat full wrap....well....after Christmas I will be if you want to part with it.

Sent from my MiniMac running E-85!!

I need a rim-drive clutch drum for a 3400-4000/PP375-395 series Poulan.

Also need a rim-drive drum for a 245/306 Poulan. Same part is used on a 4200/5200 Countervibe.

Also would like to get a rim-drive drum for a PoulanPro 295/4620 series saw. I believe a rim-drive drum for a 2700, 2750 or 2900 is the same. May be interested in a good 3/8-LP spur drum for one of these saws if a used rim-drive doesn't pan out (at least until I break down and buy a new rim-drive drum).

Also need a flywheel for a 3-piece ignition equipped Homelite SXL-925 (or a flywheel, coil bracket, and coil from a 1-piece electronic ignition saw).

Got things to trade...

Got a 245/306 rim drive drum and 3400-4000 rim drive drum on the way. Thanks C!

Interested in the removed non heat full wrap....well....after Christmas I will be if you want to part with it.

Sent from my MiniMac running E-85!!

my prefered dealer will sell me a a heated full wrap for just over $100. i have another trade in the works for lightly used one but if that falls through i'm gonna buy a new one from the dealer. i didn't mention that the full wrap on my saw isn't the original one it came with from the dealer. i bought my 372 a long time ago so it is well used and has had various tree parts fall on it over the years. it's on it's 3rd cylinder cover, muffler, and 2nd full wrap. i was to cheap to buy a brand new full wrap at the time so modified a spare 385 full wrap to fit. it actually fits really good. as good as the original, just the handle bar is a little taller. so a bigger gap between the handle bar and cylinder cover. i actually like it but i want the heat to work on it even though the coldest i ever cut in is -10. all you have to do to mod a 385 full wrap is oval one of the mounting holes in the handle bar where it mounts on the side of the tank and bend the tube that comes down just behind the clutch cover mounting to the tank. the bend you don't have to do but it will make it so the saw don't sit even with the tank if you don't.

i have rebuilt so many husky's that i'm looking to trade a husky project for a stihl project. more or less looking for something with a burnt top end but something with bearing damage is ok too for the right saw. all i have i would let go right now is a husky 61. runs good but needs a ring. piston and cylinder look good and compression isn't horrible but could very well use a new ring. it is runnable as is and could last another couple years if maintaned properly. it is just a high hour saw with a very large ring end gap. all bearings check out as tight so a new ring and you'll be good to go. if i can't find a trade i will order a ring within the next 2 weeks and sell it.

I picked up an 8500 poulan that needs a starter side crankcase half. I have a Stihl 660 complete crankcase the bearings feel good in to swap. I think the poulan 6900 & 7700 share this case. thanks

I am also looking for a 16" bar for a poulan 3300/sears 3.3 in .325 x .063

20 or 24" poulan bar in .375x.063 for the 8500 poulan. Let me know what kinda deal is to be made.

Last edited:
Need a connecting rod for this little motor,guess they used these motors on a lot of different things. Got things to trade or funny paper ! Will take a parts motor if I need to ?This is the only pic I Have of it,and the only info I have too. Its for a friend of my Moms down in Fla.
Thanks !2013-11-11 15.17.58 (Small).jpg

I am looking for some MAC 10-series parts

A complete right hand starter
A flat 10-10 muffler with bolts
a cp70 air filter cover

I have nothing to swap:( except money:D

I'm looking for at least a needle bearing and bushing to the clutch drum for a homie 330 but would also be interested in buying the complete clutch set up with all the parts to the clutch for the right price. Please pm me if you can help me out. I have little to trade or a little paypal.

Need a connecting rod for this little motor,guess they used these motors on a lot of different things. Got things to trade or funny paper ! Will take a parts motor if I need to ?This is the only pic I Have of it,and the only info I have too. Its for a friend of my Moms down in Fla.
Thanks !View attachment 322745

Send me your address. Tom

Anybody have a filter cover sitting around for a Stihl 025? I have little left to trade but have a little $$......

Latest posts

Back