Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is some stuff I picked up recently three boxes of auto/? bearings and seals. So if you have any projects that require bearings let me know the numbers and I can see if I have what you need. This stuff came from a guy I'm helping out and he is clearing out old stuff that has been sitting for a while. I have a cross over manual as well.

There is a third box not pictured also have a bunch of new spark plugs for older vehicles. I know there is a bunch of DIY people here running older vehicles and such and also a lot of bearing crossover to different applications.
uheju5e3.jpg

sevare5e.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I need a 5105 coil....pweeze.
I have 3 carcasses sitting here if JJ doesn't have a good one I might have a spare.

JJ,
Any chance you have a top cover and the plastic 1/2 wrap cover that has "Dolmar" in big letters?

I think I have a new one...are they the same as a P50?

They are all the same from a P41 to a P65. The Poulan 405, 455, 525 and 655 are also all the same as the Pioneers... if they are the flat felt type. Some of the early P50's and early P41's used a white plastic style with a mesh top that screwed down. If you remove the AF cover and see a hose clamp around the rubber air box clamping to the carb... you need the flat felt type.

Which style do you have?

Last edited:
They are all the same from a P41 to a P65. The Poulan 405, 455, 525 and 655 are also all the same as the Pioneers... if they are the flat felt type. Some of the early P50's and early P41's used a white plastic style with a mesh top that screwed down. If you remove the AF cover and see a hose clamp around the rubber air box clamping to the carb... you need the flat felt type.

Which style do you have?
I just got a farmsaw with the mesh style. I originally thought it was perfect, then noticed a tiny hole... Easy fix, but if someone needs one, it's available.

I need a spike for a Jred 590. The Jred 490/590 and the Partner 5000/500 and Poulan 325 and newer Huskys / Jreds all use the same or similar.
Here's a pic I took off an IPL. I can actually use 2 or 3 of them if anybody gots them.
Got buckets of trading stuff.

IMG_0474.jpg

I just got a farmsaw with the mesh style. I originally thought it was perfect, then noticed a tiny hole... Easy fix, but if someone needs one, it's available.
Yes, the Farmsaw, and P38 used the plastic mesh. I little dab of Motoseal will patch a hole in the mesh nicely.

Which style do you have?
My 405 needs the flat felt type.
Thanks for clearing that up Ed !!

Which style do you have?

I was pretty sure they would interchange but its been a while.

I bought one off the bay for 35.00 ! LOL Stihl one left for 42.00 plus shipping ! Glad I don't need another right now ! OUCH ! LOL Hated payin 35.00 for one , but want to hear my 405 run , been here bout a year now , that was all it needed. LOL

I'm in need of a flywheel for a 2171 johnny, a 346 top end, and a 021/023/025 case/tank assembly. Tons of stuff to trade, carvings or greenbacks.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back