Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aaron (Eccentric) was looking for 302 parts but I got him covered with a carcass I have here. Of course, he could be talked into building a second...

Yeah I probably could be talked into that. A second parts carcass would be a good idea anyways.....

Jacob does that carcass that you've got for me have the op-pres lever in the rear handle? That's one of the parts I need (along with the throttle high-idle lock, the handguard, the flywheel cover screws, the bottom handlebar screws, AF cover thumb nut, bar plates, carb box gromet,...).

A gallon of home-tapped maple syrup is pricey around these parts. We usually stick with local honey as it's much cheaper.
I figured a complete powerhead was worth it.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

I'm looking for a 315 echo recoil for a father son saw project. Same family as a 302? Can anyone confirm that?

I just looked it up on the echo site. The part number for the 302S(don't know if it's different from the L) recoil is 10150703930. The part number for the 315 recoil is 10151111231. They also look different, even in the crappy IPL. :(

Yeah... I thought this would be a simple find for cheap, so we went over the whole saw and now I can't find one. To top it off, it's in near new shape so I kinda want to find a nice one. It's our first saw redo together and he was pretty excited.

Thanks for doing that leg work to check on that. Very much appreciated!

I come across very few echos, but I'll keep my eyes open. I need to stop in at a few of the small local repair shops and see if they have anything piled out back that they're willing to let go of.

Yeah... I don't see many, but I've come across this one and 2 of the 610 twins in one visit. All were like new. I didn't get the twins.

Live and learn. Should have redone one of the 7 s25cvas I have with him. Lol

What does the PHO stand for ? Does it have good compression ?
I have a 61 carcass I am pretty sure and think it has top end damage and no brake handle, probably missing more parts. May have a good ignition system. Wouldn't take me long to check it out if someone is interested . I would rather trade mine off, but don't think I need any thing other then I could use some new stihl RM in 3/8 .050.
May be I'd trade if your interested in .325 pitch stihl mount bars and or some .325 pitch chain in various brands. I have some new, extra 3/8 .050 Stihl RS chains also. Any other particular Stihl parts you lack ? I have this and that, would have to look through my accumulation for spare parts.

Power head only. I have a few guys ahead of you in line. i will let you know.

About the 61. I dont know anything about the saw. looks complete minus the chain brake assembly. i checked its got no spark. not sure about the compression or how the piston looks.

What does the PHO stand for ? Does it have good compression ?
I have a 61 carcass I am pretty sure and think it has top end damage and no brake handle, probably missing more parts. May have a good ignition system. Wouldn't take me long to check it out if someone is interested . I would rather trade mine off, but don't think I need any thing other then I could use some new stihl RM in 3/8 .050.
May be I'd trade if your interested in .325 pitch stihl mount bars and or some .325 pitch chain in various brands. I have some new, extra 3/8 .050 Stihl RS chains also. Any other particular Stihl parts you lack ? I have this and that, would have to look through my accumulation for spare parts.

Power head only. I have a few guys ahead of you in line. i will let you know.

About the 61. I dont know anything about the saw. looks complete minus the chain brake assembly. i checked its got no spark. not sure about the compression or how the piston looks.

Was someone looking for some Echo 302 parts? I picked up a near complete carcass today for $5. I'll have more time to look it over tomorrow, but it seems to be in decent shape.

DSCN0759_zps1b17583b.jpg

DSCN0760_zpse4eb3129.jpg

DSCN0757_zps58206ff8.jpg

DSCN0758_zpsf3484bde.jpg

I need an AF cover for a MS250 if anyone has one.
What is the saw being held together with plumbers tape? Looks like my kind of saw.

Looking for an older McCulloch bar for a 1-46 have some 10-10 parts, 600 series and a few mini mac parts.

Echos of that era are kinda neat. I had a few 452vls and they are crazy over built.... And really heavyo_O

I think I have a roached JD saw like that in a box in pieces. Thought maybe it would work as a parts saw for the 315, but it was to small. If you need anything, let me know. I'll check for it.

Echos of that era are kinda neat. I had a few 452vls and they are crazy over built.... And really heavyo_O

I think I have a roached JD saw like that in a box in pieces. Thought maybe it would work as a parts saw for the 315, but it was to small. If you need anything, let me know. I'll check for it.

I have no intention of doing anything with it. I only picked it up because it wasn't broken to pieces and I figured someone else might be able to put it to use. I bought the JD, echo, and a stihl 025 for $15. The stihl runs, quite well actually, but will probably end up as a parts saw or engine donor since the case, handle, and af cover are broken(although it's still usable), and the clutch cover is missing.

I have a good 20" Stihl bar for 3/8" .050 chain and I need a similar bar for .404 chain....anybody? I would also trade a Windsor sprocket nose with chain for the Stihl .404 bar. Looking for 20" to 24" length. TIA

I have a white top husky 61 rancher PHO. Missing chain brake handle. Decent condition. No spark. Don't know anything about the saw took it in on trade. Looking to trade it for Stihl parts/bars. Can send pics.

I have some 3003 mount bars 18"~20" in both 3/8 and .325

Last edited:
I'm looking for a safety lever / throttle lock for a Stihl 015L. I really just need the plastic piece since I can make a new spring.

If anyone can help out please PM.

Thanks in advance,
MP5N

I have a 20" Husky small mount Oregon bar (sproket nose, 3/8, .058, good shape, no issues) I'd like to swap for a Husky large mount bar with same specs.

Latest posts

Back