Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is yours the two-piece? I Have a 660 parts saw and it may be possible to put my flywheel and coil together on your 650. Mine has the one-piece electronic ignition.
Thanks JJ,I won't have the saw until next week.Tree guy had 2 shops tell him it was the trigger/coil assembly,and that it was no longer available.
RR

Is yours the two-piece? I Have a 660 parts saw and it may be possible to put my flywheel and coil together on your 650. Mine has the one-piece electronic ignition.
Thanks JJ,I won't have the saw until next week.Tree guy had 2 shops tell him it was the trigger/coil assembly,and that it was no longer available.
RR

Need a bunch of this and that for a Husky 141:
the little clips that clip on to the case and the top cover screws thread into the clips (530 01 59-22, all 3 of 'em)
clutch spring (530 09 41-88)
clutch drum (either 530 06 93-42 or 530 06 93-15)
clutch cover and handbrake assembly

026, 046 parts and green paper to swap
I believe I have a new spur sprocket and possibly a new hub for a rim. May be a new clutch and possibly the screws. I had some NOS Husky parts a while back, don't remember exactly what I have left but I will check if you let me know what you still need. What little I have left is mostly for small models. I do have 5 or so carcasses but they have been robbed of most the outer covers. A few good starter covers, engine cases etc I think there is a 141,350,and few other small models.
I don't need any thing now but would trade for good parts to convert an 026 to an adjustable oiler, new chain or new rim sprockets. I could use some oregon small and standard spline rims. I also for see need a good straight handle bar for an 034 in the future.

I have a 262xp. Crank looks good along with bearings. Cylinder has no scoring but somebody stripped the threads decompression hole. No chain brake cover or carb. I would like a 254xp. Have $$$$ to go with my trade.

I believe I have a new spur sprocket and possibly a new hub for a rim. May be a new clutch and possibly the screws. I had some NOS Husky parts a while back, don't remember exactly what I have left but I will check if you let me know what you still need. What little I have left is mostly for small models. I do have 5 or so carcasses but they have been robbed of most the outer covers. A few good starter covers, engine cases etc I think there is a 141,350,and few other small models.
I don't need any thing now but would trade for good parts to convert an 026 to an adjustable oiler, new chain or new rim sprockets. I could use some oregon small and standard spline rims. I also for see need a good straight handle bar for an 034 in the future.

Thanks for the offer. It looks like JJ and Aaron have me covered, but I'll definitely be in touch if something eludes them.

Still looking for a clutch cover for 075/076 with chainbrake stuff and handle, muffler, air filter and cover, and felling spikes. Have $$ and parts from MS280 to trade. Have several 20" stihl bars also.

Thanks for the 076 help Duke. I think I have most everything covered now.

Sent from my intellectually challenged "smartphone".....

I have a few husky 50 cases with cranks to trade off. 2 are white tops and one grey top. If anyone needs one, let me know, they were all good runners and may just need some seals.

Still looking for poulan 8500 crank case ie 6900/7700/8500

Also need an 066 flat top style cylinder cover with decompression hole. Need not be perfect, but prefer without cracks. Thanks

I have a few husky 50 cases with cranks to trade off. 2 are white tops and one grey top. If anyone needs one, let me know, they were all good runners and may just need some seals.

I'd be interested in one for parts. I have a Orange and grey one I just put back together with a jug I got off of here. What are you interested in?

Latest posts

Back