Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking to trade these off for some projects saws. Both are runners. The 020 doesn't have a bar nor chain but the 019T does.
020-1_zpsa2318857.jpg

019-2_zps6396333f.jpg

fixing up a saw for a buddy. got it running good but need a bucking spike (inner and outer if you got them) and a good air filter (flocking on his is all gone). he thinks i'm just getting it running but wanna surprise him with a set of spikes or just the inner one at least. saw is a stihl 024 super. please PM if you can help a brother out :rock:

I most likely have the inner spike. Not sure on the af. Are you still needing this stuff?

I most likely have the inner spike. Not sure on the af. Are you still needing this stuff?

sorry i didn't update. wagnerwerks has me covered on the spike. still needing a AF. wagnerwerks says he may have one but has to take a look. thanks for the reply and if you could have a look for an AF that would be cool. kris is not sure he has one.

sorry i didn't update. wagnerwerks has me covered on the spike. still needing a AF. wagnerwerks says he may have one but has to take a look. thanks for the reply and if you could have a look for an AF that would be cool. kris is not sure he has one.
I'll check in a little bit. I'll get back with ya this eve.

Looking a rubber chip deflector and the little grommet that fits underneath the clutch cover for a Jonsered 920. This is for the early 910 style cover, not the later more common type. They are different parts, at least with regard to the deflector.

Many thanks, Chris B.

Looking a rubber chip deflector and the little grommet that fits underneath the clutch cover for a Jonsered 920. This is for the early 910 style cover, not the later more common type. They are different parts, at least with regard to the deflector.

Many thanks, Chris B.
I have a pretty good supply of 920 parts/saws. I'll do some checking this afternoon.
Ed

Back