Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for a Husky 365 xtorq/372 xtorq air filter mount for screw on HD air filter.

Embarrassed to ask for this.. but anyone have a 021/023/025 MS210/230/250 motor sitting around? Had two 021's come in both with bad cranks. Trying to get one built out of the two but hate to pay flea bay prices for a crank and jug. Plastics are cherry. Few things floating around for trade but mainly just folding green stuff.

Embarrassed to ask for this.. but anyone have a 021/023/025 MS210/230/250 motor sitting around? Had two 021's come in both with bad cranks. Trying to get one built out of the two but hate to pay flea bay prices for a crank and jug. Plastics are cherry. Few things floating around for trade but mainly just folding green stuff.

I think I have a couple of MS-210 motors. I'll have to dig them out and see what's there.

Now you know how Jason Collins felt coming out. :ices_rofl:

Looking for a Husky 365 xtorq/372 xtorq air filter mount for screw on HD air filter.
and a starter, flywheel shroud, top cover for xtorq (decomp on top) and clutch cover with side adjust all for 365 xtorq.

New poulan 380 project in need of the following:

recoil housing complete, air filter cover, chain brake parts, & muffler front (380 or 330)

Stihl 039 piston - let me know what your looking for & i have cash Thanks!

I also need a crankcase, top cover, and loop handle for a 250 (don't need starter or clutch cover). I prefer one in good condition. The motor I have is very new but suffered a blow from a pickup.
Neil are you looking for a Stihl MS250. I think I have all of that if that is what you need.

Jimmy, I have a good complete 025 motor and maybe a crank for one if your still interested.

Remington sl-4 pull rope broken turned over by crank seems to have good compression. Never ran it just looking to weed out some saws. Would trade for husky 288 parts or husky 41 parts

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 12

Latest posts

Back