Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am looking for a good saw to mill with.
I have green and a few misc stihl parts.

i have a j-red 930 great cond. 87cc's same size as the husky'y your lookin for i believe
u can see it in the traden postor it's on the last few pages of this tread
jnl

Last edited:
Anybody have a 14" 3/8 x .050 picco bar in 3005 mount laying around? I need one for an 017 I recently picked up.

I dont have much to trade, but I do have

044 jug, no decomp
044 HD filter base and cover
044 top cover, old style with metal tag

And a few other odds and ends.

hey wiggs if parris can't help u i have several and will send u one
jnl

Jug missing many fins

I took apart a MS460 that had been hit by a tree or some similar encounter. The clutch side was pretty well destroyed, but the flywheel side fared better.

Here is the cylinder.
attachment.php

Are too many fins gone for this to be of use to anyone, or might this still be serviceable? The decomp got trashed, too, so that hole needs to be filled.

The inside appears to be in excellent shape.
attachment.php

attachment.php

The jug is available for postage if you think it still has life in it.

Hey, it'll probably be better if you help him out, since I'm in Canada, if ya cant let me know.

no problem parris i will dig one out today so i can ship tommorow, i have some other stuff going out too.
jnl

wiggs, pm me your address so i can get the bar on the road.
jnl

I am looking for a sprocket to fit a Remington SL-4. I don't have anything to trade except cash.

I got a windsor bar and stihl full chiesel chain. Its a 28" bar and a 404 chain 93 drivers. The chain is about 50% and the bar is in very good condtion. Large mount stihl pattern.
Bob

I got a windsor bar and stihl full chiesel chain. Its a 28" bar and a 404 chain 93 drivers. The chain is about 50% and the bar is in very good condtion. Large mount stihl pattern.
Bob

when u say large stihl mount do u mean for the 051,076,090,084,088?
if so i might want it what do u want or need for it?
jnl

jnl

Yeap the Xlarge stihl mount. Matchs the large dolmar mounts also. 14mm if I remeber right.
I am looking for bars to fit husqvarnas or a coil to fit a MS270 or Ms280
Bob

Looking for a brake band for a Dolmar 112, others fit but I don't know what all will.

I have a good WT-20 carb for a Poulan 1800-2300, clutch drum with 3/8 rim for a Dolmar 112, a freshly rebuilt carb for a XL-2. Or a little green...

jnl

If this man does not want the bar. I would be interested in it if it is .063 gauge and is a hard nose bar. Send me a P M and let me know. Thanks Tom

Ok guys, im trying to clean out the shop.

I have 3 poulan 25's, and 1 craftsman 2.3??. 3 of them were running within the last year, 1 poulan is locked up tighter than fort knox. I KNOW that pull ropes and fuel lines will fix 2 of them. I also have some bars and chains for them, but im not totally sure what size and such. Ill sort them out and I'll post some pics in the morning, as it's been to wet and rainy to get outside.

I also have a really nice looking Homelite 330, that I know needs a carb boot and fuel lines. It will run for a sec when primed.

Drop me a PM if anybody is interested.

Looking for a brake band for a Dolmar 112, others fit but I don't know what all will.

I have a good WT-20 carb for a Poulan 1800-2300, clutch drum with 3/8 rim for a Dolmar 112, a freshly rebuilt carb for a XL-2. Or a little green...

The XL-2 carb is gone... I have quite a lot of different stuff to trade on though.

If this man does not want the bar. I would be interested in it if it is .063 gauge and is a hard nose bar. Send me a P M and let me know. Thanks Tom

Tom
I haven't heard more from him yet. Your next in line. Its actually a replaceable tip on it. Numbers on the bar are
C83X
other side
3002/75-16SN
I do not have a windsor book to tell me what they all mean
Bob

Ok, for all those interested in the mess of saws I have, here is the

Awesome Plethora of Poulans...

They are from front to back...

1. S25DA, has comp, is complete with B&C
2.Craftsman 2.3 missing carb and clutch. Ran good a year ago.
3. Micro SD, locked up tight. I havent looked at this one at all.
4. S25DA, I fixed it up last year for a friend, he ran it once and pulled the rope out. Hasnt ran in a year. Easy fixer.
5. 25DA Ran great a year or so ago, robbed the clutch and carb. Again, I think I have them somewhere, yada, yada, yada....
6. Poulan Pro S25DA. Missing lots of parts, top cover cracked at handlebar mount, seems to have good comp.

And there you have it folks....

picture.php

Latest posts

Back