Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up for grabs is this Poulan 245A. It does run, idle and rev out real strong, but the piston has some scoring. The clutch cover is cracked and the muffler cover is busted up a bit. It will come with a nice used P&C with no scoring, an 18" bar and another 245A in pieces. Im looking for ??? or $$$

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Up for grabs is this Poulan 245A. It does run, idle and rev out real strong, but the piston has some scoring. The clutch cover is cracked and the muffler cover is busted up a bit. It will come with a nice used P&C with no scoring, an 18" bar and another 245A in pieces. Im looking for ??? or $$$

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I sent a PM I am interested.

attachment.php

I have a J-red 930 in the classifieds but will do some swapping for the right saw and/or $$$ also an alaskan mill
jnl

Last edited:
I have a Husky 181 for sale or trade. It runs good but I am not as knowledgeable as I need to be about saw tuning to keep this saw. Right now I just cant get it to idle properly.
I am the second owner and the saw comes with extra parts, 2 carbs and a bunch on misc. stuff.

Poulan/Craftsman...

Alright...which saw guru can tell me which Poulan this is???

attachment.php

attachment.php

I got the saw, 20" oregon bar (maybe original he said) 2 chains (one has the bottom 'tooth' of the drive links eaten off from the sprocket...)
case and manual, for, well...what a bar and chain would cost...

Guy said the saw was sitting for 10 years in the basement..fuel smelled REAL strong... fired on the 8th pull...runs good even on old fuel...WOW!:givebeer:

ANYWAY,

Reason for posting:
I need a drive sprocket...it's Sheared off and broken. The guy was lucky he didn't get hurt.

Hey guys lookin for some parts for a friends Sachs Dolmar 133. Need the front plastic cover, dawgs, bar/chain 20-24" (D033 mount), muffler. Lookin to trade green.

Anybody have a 14" 3/8 x .050 picco bar in 3005 mount laying around? I need one for an 017 I recently picked up.

I dont have much to trade, but I do have

044 jug, no decomp
044 HD filter base and cover
044 top cover, old style with metal tag

And a few other odds and ends.

Last edited:
Anybody have a 14" 3/8 x .050 picco bar in 3005 mount laying around? I need one for an 017 I recently picked up.

044 jug, no decomp

I have a bunch of little bars, I'll check when I get home.

044 jug, no decomp

Wow Wiggs that's a lot to trade in my little book...

Looking for a 385 or a 390....got cash

I am looking for a good saw to mill with.
I have green and a few misc stihl parts.

Yea....it is, but Im out of trade stuff. :cry: Id buy a bar outright if its cheap enough, but I'm gonna flip the saw, so I don't want to put much in it.

I hear ya, I've got an 017 on "the bay" right now, with a brand new B&C. Ain't flippin fun...

Back