Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for a recoil housing for a 6-22 Homelite.
Anyone have one laying around?:)

I just got 3 Stihl 011s from the HS small engines classroom that we were cleaning out. None of the three run but do have many usable parts. I've pulled the cylinder and all are perfect. The piston don't have rings but are in good condition. Have most of the plastics and handle bars, carbs, recoil assemblies etc.

Looking for plastic for my 044 or an 18" Stihl bar in 3003 mount. If anybody wants parts from the 011s, send me a PM. I can take pics of whatever you want to see.

Shoot me a pm if you have a stock muffler cover for an 066. Have parts, lots of chain, and cash to trade. Thanks.

I am looking for a 3/8 clutch and drum to a mac 10-10. It is a older one that is not a auto oiler. The clutch is the one that is held in place by a key and the nut that holds the clutch on is right handed threads not the left handed like the newer 10-10. PM me if you have one to get rid of.

I would really like to find this clutch if anybody has one.:cry:

hey guys..

I need a brake lever for a 372...

looks like this:
attachment.php

I also need 2 AV mounts for a 112 Dolmar...

and a p&c for a h-350...

have $, but more parts than $$...

thanks guys!!:clap:

J

I am in the need of a poulan 306A P/C and rings in good shape. PM me if you have one to get rid of.

WHO needs parts??

Just picked up this haul for a decent $$..

2 poulan pro s25av
1 craftsman(poulans25)
1 poulan pro 260
1 poulan pro 230
2 poulan 2350
2 echo cs500evl
1 jonsered 630

-10 low pro 3/8's chains
-a few 18,20,24 3/8" chain (even a 18: safety chain!! WHO WANTS IT???!!:clap::clap:
-about 15 husky bars. micro 12,14,16, small14,16 med(.325) 16,18,20 & large 18, 20, 24

they are *slightly* used...

I need some 066 (muffler, top end, bar tensioner falling dogs, wrap handle :biggrin:) and 044 stuff (recoil, front handle screws, & clutch cover), Pro Mac 700 (clutch & chainbrake cover) Husky 372 (brake lever, high top cover) Husky 395 plug for the right side of tank handle, brake handle and front metal plate.[/B]

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Lookin for Partner P100/ Mac PM1000 parts, covers, carb, rear and wrap handle setup. I have parts to trade and/or the ol-greenstuff.

Just picked up this haul for a decent $$..

2 poulan pro s25av
1 craftsman(poulans25)
1 poulan pro 260
1 poulan pro 230
2 poulan 2350
2 echo cs500evl
1 jonsered 630

-10 low pro 3/8's chains
-a few 18,20,24 3/8" chain (even a 18: safety chain!! WHO WANTS IT???!!:clap::clap:
-about 15 husky bars. micro 12,14,16, small14,16 med(.325) 16,18,20 & large 18, 20, 24

they are *slightly* used...

I believe I have an echo 500 evl that needs the plastic grips that go on each side of the rear handle, might need more parts if I look it over good. How much for the grips if you have a good 1 for each side.
Are the chains new, if so how many links,gauge , and what kind and style ? May be interested in low pro, I have several bars take differant # of drive links. New 50 or 58 gauge, 84,76 or 72 drive link semi chisel could interest me also as long as its not Oregon ( I have most a roll already )or an unknown brand to me.

I need some 066 (muffler, top end, bar tensioner falling dogs, wrap handle :biggrin:) and 044 stuff (recoil handle screws), Pro Mac 700 (clutch & chainbrake cover) Husky 372 (brake lever, high top cover) Husky 395 plug for the right side of tank handle, brake handle and front metal plate.[/B]

Thanks guys!

Might have the Muffler,probably the bar tensioner,maybe the screws . I believe I have 2 new 700 clutches.

Lookin for Partner P100/ Mac PM1000 parts, covers, carb, rear and wrap handle setup. I have parts to trade and/or the ol-greenstuff.

PM sent

Might have the Muffler,probably the bar tensioner,maybe the screws . I believe I have 2 new 700 clutches.

I edited my orig 'needs' list... made a mistake in the 044 stuff i need :) I need an 044 recoil, clutch cover. I have a 700 that's missing the clutch all together...

as for the echo handle stuff...if you may have other stuff I need...we'll work something out :cheers:

Most of the low pro chains are used, I think I have a couple that are new.
Most of the chains have had one sharpen. I have to check on the BOX of chains for loops...I think It's all loose chain...

J

I have 2 Poulan 3400's. One needs a carb and the other needs a carb rebuild and wrap handle. The one needing a carb is in pieces but all together and the other is complete. If someone is interested PM we can talk trade.

i think i have a P100 recoil and cover,let me know.

Latest posts

Back