Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could use an outer dog for an 066, either part number 1122-664-0501 or 1122-664-0500 would work for me I believe. The part would have to match my inner dog 1122-664-0505.

I could also use a good used coil for a metal flywheel 066.

I have some small 066 parts to trade(Control lever, starter pulley and pawls, throttle rod), or cash.

I might be able to come up with these...

I owe you a favor anyhow...

Would new Meteor be ok on the piston?

Thanks JJ,
You owe me nothing!!!!
I have no preference to piston brand!!!(yes GOLF is the lesser of all!!)
I have a used all, and have nothing bad to say about any make!
AND YES I USE MY SAWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and so does the wife!!)

That would be very helpful JJ!!!
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a good request!

I need a gang of IPLs printed out! (more then a couple!)
The bride was doing it at but is now a stay at home mommy, so the good printing dried up! LOL!
Any one want to print out a a bunch of IPLs for me! Lots to trade (MOSTLY STIHL)!
Pm me if any interest. I will send the as PDF files.

THANKS GUYS!

Back up on the block....

Poulan 43, starts, runs, idles and cuts. Chains still turns at idle, I suspect clutch springs. 20" bar and near new RSC chain. Has the Tilly HL carb.

picture.php

picture.php

Will trade for ???? or the always accepted $$$.

Got some bars here, that I wan't gone, I'll take the standard Stihl bars in trade 3003 I think? In 3/8 .050, or the universal trading $$$

I really have no Idea what these fiit, except the larger Stihl bar, its large mount solid nose 21"

They are all brand new.

attachment.php

Last edited:
I'm in the market for a good running stihl 210,230 or 250. I have saws to trade. PM me if you have one you'll part with.

Seeking a usable 359 jug for the little test and tune project I've been playing with. The one I have is toast. :cry:

All I have to trade is a bunch of junk, but it's good junk. And perhaps a little $

I could use an outer dog for an 066, either part number 1122-664-0501 or 1122-664-0500 would work for me I believe. The part would have to match my inner dog 1122-664-0505.

I could also use a good used coil for a metal flywheel 066.

I have some small 066 parts to trade(Control lever, starter pulley and pawls, throttle rod), or cash.

Whilst we are on the 066 topic...I need a topend and a muffler :)

and a 044 recoil...

Also need a husky brake lever for an inboard clutch husky (262,272, 385, 390)

attachment.php

part # 537-00-87-01 could also use the plastic cover piece over the brake spring as well.

trades (parts) avail or green:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back