Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an 066 cylinder that has good walls but the spark plug hole is way oversize and needs a fix. The hole measures about .615 " to give ya an idea. A small fin next to the hole is broke off also , about 1" x 1/2 " in size. Have the piston with it and the piston measures 2.115" give or take a couple 1000th's. Piston- cylinder clearance is a tight .005. The piston is smooth and on the shiny side. Cylinder reads: A9 Mahle 54zn W2. Also have a good crankshaft Assy inside wrecked crankcases.
Still need ignition systems for an 041 and 056 in good working condition. Could be interested in other pro Stihl parts or parts saws also.

I need an intellicarb top for an 044 zama carb. Some clown put the HD filter on there and left the port open to the world.....

Lots to trade

I want to try out one of them pioneer P60, 61, or 62. Have the 045av to trade and $$.

I need an intellicarb top for an 044 zama carb. Some clown put the HD filter on there and left the port open to the world.....

Lots to trade

That's really not that big of an issue. It exposes the airbox to possible contaminants but the intellicarb port on the filter base is inside where the air filter would be. We've run many a landing saw like that.

That's really not that big of an issue. It exposes the airbox to possible contaminants but the intellicarb port on the filter base is inside where the air filter would be. We've run many a landing saw like that.

This is for a VERY well used 044. There was some debris inside the filter cavity, but the filter was crazy dirty too. I'm going to swap carb tops, block the port, or swap to a newer carb. It is a customer saw. Local dlr said the carb top is on backorder. I hear that alot.... Right before they tell me the dreaded NLA.

Looking for an air filter cover for an 034AV EQ. Mine has the Tilly carb. I know Stihl made several filter covers for this saw, but I'm not going to get too picky, since without cover or filter, I'm not committed. If you think yours might be mid to late 80's vintage like my saw, I'd be happy to trade parts or $$ for it. I do not have a cover to compare, as it is MIA.

Jimbo

I have a couple nice Poulan project saws that need to go. One is a 3400 that needs rings. Piston and cylinder look great. Only 90lbs comp.

The other is a little used Craftsman power sharp. The blue/teal one. Its clean but needs antivibe mounts. Make offer or I would like to trade for Olympyk or Remington stuff.

MS 360 Pro

Looking for a cylinder and/or piston for MS 360 Pro.
I have some older saws for trade or cash or NOS Homelite parts.
Send me a PM.

I have a couple nice Poulan project saws that need to go. One is a 3400 that needs rings. Piston and cylinder look great. Only 90lbs comp.
Getting ready to install the new rings in the 3400 I bought new over 25 years ago. Since I now have the hang of it maybe I should do another. However, I do have a small Remington (model unknown) that is stuck if you are interested.

The other is a little used Craftsman power sharp. The blue/teal one. Its clean but needs antivibe mounts. Make offer or I would like to trade for Olympyk or Remington stuff.

What kind of remington stuff are you in need of?

056 (045?) carcass. P/C look very nice. Was owned by a friends father.... very light homeowner use. Two pics below and many others if your interested.

Looking for a complete saw, $, blower or self propelled lawnmower if your in my area.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back