Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a 20" 3/8s .050 husqavarna labeled bar with a lpx or lgx chain. A 28" 3/8s .050 total husky bar with 3 oregon chains. One is semi skip square, other is semi skip round with a little life left, and the other is full comp lgx. All the chains for the 28" are sharp and the square ground is a little over half life left and the lgx has 3/4 or so. Looking for a 28" .063 rw bar or 32" .063 rw bar or $$.

I got some more pics for you guys if you PM me. I have an 034 needs a carb, 359 has a fried piston, 385 runner, and two shinny 575's one's a runner and one is for parts.

I still need a dolmar 115 coil- prefer to have a ducati coil but I will settle for a bosch.

Got a 20" 3/8s .050 husqavarna labeled bar with a lpx or lgx chain. A 28" 3/8s .050 total husky bar with 3 oregon chains. One is semi skip square, other is semi skip round with a little life left, and the other is full comp lgx. All the chains for the 28" are sharp and the square ground is a little over half life left and the lgx has 3/4 or so. Looking for a 28" .063 rw bar or 32" .063 rw bar or $$.

PM sent on the 28" bar.

Three saws for parts or fix

I have a poulan 25 that i did hear run when i bought it but the cord broke and i cant get the recoil spring back in so instead of throwing across the shop im done with it. I also have two ithink they are super2's the ugly one does run no bar the nice one i have not heard it run cause the recoil spring is broke and i dont fix those (read above). Can send pics if wanted.

Poulan Pro 405 starter spring

Does anyone have a starter spring for a Poulan Pro 405? This is a 65 cc saw and has a different starter housing than the 295/330 saws. Can't get this thing going without it!!!

I got some more pics for you guys if you PM me. I have an 034 needs a carb, 359 has a fried piston, 385 runner, and two shinny 575's one's a runner and one is for parts.

I still need a dolmar 115 coil- prefer to have a ducati coil but I will settle for a bosch.

Is the 575 for parts rebuild-able? PM me if it is.

Still looking for a coil for my dolmar 6000i.
also ignition for my shinny 435..
have junk to trade, :)
well,SOME good stuff but not for popular big saws..
and $$
tnx.

Latest posts

Back