Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need a rear handle insert 503427502 for a Poulan Pro 505 or Jonsered 2077 or 2083. They are the same as about 50 husky models, but this one needs to be black. The Husky ones are all orange. Dealer says it is NLA. Just trying to clean up loose ends on my "new" 505.

Thats bunk or they just went NLA in the last couple weeks. I just got 2 of them myself that the dealer ordered. Same part number as well.

i have a homelite super 2 that i am parting out. if anyone wants any of the parts let me know the parts are free just asking for shipping

Need a 16mm sprocket and bearing for Stihl 036

Got a super low hour 036 that has the original smaller sprocket bearing. I think I can reuse the washer and E clip.

I want to put the larger size on. I need the clutch drum with the 16mm hole, the 16mm bearing, and a 3/8 - 7 rim sprocket to fit the newer clutch drum. I know the bearing is part# 9512 933 2380, unsure about the other bits.

For trade, I have the original smaller size bearing, etc if anyone is interested in that size (they are like new, the saw literally has only been used enough to need the original chain sharpened a time or two). Also, I have the Stihl plastic case that came with the saw, including scabbord, file, wrench (case is a little dusty and has some bar oil spilled in the bottom, but can clean up great) if anyone uses cases. I can come up with green backs if needed.

Also, got an older 041 farmboss (not AV) that I am considering parting out. Just putting a feeler out on this one.

Got a super low hour 036 that has the original smaller sprocket bearing. I think I can reuse the washer and E clip.

I want to put the larger size on. I need the clutch drum with the 16mm hole, the 16mm bearing, and a 3/8 - 7 rim sprocket to fit the newer clutch drum. I know the bearing is part# 9512 933 2380, unsure about the other bits.

For trade, I have the original smaller size bearing, etc if anyone is interested in that size (they are like new, the saw literally has only been used enough to need the original chain sharpened a time or two). Also, I have the Stihl plastic case that came with the saw, including scabbord, file, wrench (case is a little dusty and has some bar oil spilled in the bottom, but can clean up great) if anyone uses cases. I can come up with green backs if needed.

Also, got an older 041 farmboss (not AV) that I am considering parting out. Just putting a feeler out on this one.

you wanna sell the ignition?

I am still in need of a decent looking top cover for an 026.

attachment.php

If you want it it's yours.

Does it have a good p&c?

The piston is junk, but the cylinder cleaned up OK. It still has 2 marks in it, that I couldnt get out, but I know it should still make good compression. I do have the crank, as well as the main case, carb, carb boot, impulse, ignition coil, wires, and what's left of the top cover. It was a scrap yard pic, that somebody already robbed the clutch, oiler and chain brake parts, as well as the starter cover and flywheel.

The piston is junk, but the cylinder cleaned up OK. It still has 2 marks in it, that I couldnt get out, but I know it should still make good compression. I do have the crank, as well as the main case, carb, carb boot, impulse, ignition coil, wires, and what's left of the top cover. It was a scrap yard pic, that somebody already robbed the clutch, oiler and chain brake parts, as well as the starter cover and flywheel.

If Saw Dr doesn't want it, I might bite. This project won't get any attention for awhile. I really want to find a 390 p&c though. To hear they are such peices of crap, there sure isn't any floating around.:monkey:

Does it have a good p&c?

Just want to point out that the only 47mm pistons are factory. There are no aftermarket MS-310 pistons. I have seen one or two OEM ones on greedbay for $75, but they're about $90 at the dealer.

Husqvarna 480 Cd parts saw

I have a 480 CD parts saw that I would like to trade for an old Pioneer or Poulan. All the castings look good except clutch cover - jumped chain cut a small hole in rear. No chainbrake parts. cylinder cover has broken right front. I have not tried to start, but was told that it will run if gas put in carb. Comes with a 20" RSN bar and Oregon 73 (.058) chain.

If interested check out photos in Tradin' Post for it.

Still looking for a set of 12mm 044/440 cases. Complete with crank or case halves. Either would one is great. Have a few odds and ends and a bunch of chains in good shape to trade.
Thanks
John

I'm still needing a brake handle, the thimble that holds it, a tank vent and filter, and some other small parts for a 046. I have cash.

Back