Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone got any Sachs Dolmar 133 parts, need a clutch side cover and chain brake lever setup, choke pull lever, bar nuts, airfilter top cover and could use a trigger module. Got lots of parts saws or green stuff.
Pioneerguy600

I've got the clutch cover and some of the chain brake parts, Jerry.:cheers:

I'll confirm with a PM and pics on Monday.

I'm looking to get rid of some carcasses to make room for saws I might actually work on. Pictures of any of these are available, shoot me a PM. I'm willing to part them out if you only need a piece or two.

Jonsered 49SP case, coil, top handle, trigger assembly, P&C (low compression)
Stihl 1120 series case, handles, clutch, carb, coil, chain adjuster
Stihl 1121 series case, P&C (44mm I think) w/150# compression, tank/handle
Stihl 1128 series tank/handle
Echo 290EVL most parts present (except covers), poor compression
Homelite z3300 most parts present (except covers), good compression (150#)
Stihl 1128 series case (with crankshaft) with JBW repairs, oil pump, not much else
Stihl 1118 series case, P&C (low comp, 130#, may just need rings), coil, oil pump, needs crankshaft (clutch side end snapped off)

I am still looking for a coil (or a compatible coil/flywheel combo) for an 066. I have the 1122 400 1209 aluminum flywheel which the "064 and 066 ignitions" pdf says needs to be paired with a Prufrex CDIC-A coil (1122 400 1307). If you have one, let's talk (or if you have a flywheel/coil combo that fits the smaller crankshaft).

Charlie

Stihl 031

I picked up this 031 today, if anyone needs parts. Missing the flywheel, condensor, air filter cover and some screws!

Compression felt good turning the clutch over by hand.

Will trade for ?

attachment.php

Also got a good looking 029 super today as well with a scored piston.

I picked up this 031 today, if anyone needs parts. Missing the flywheel, condensor, air filter cover and some screws!

Will trade for ?

Mark,

No you don't. I'll give you the parts to make it right and you'll have to keep the 031. We'll get a Stihl on that shelf yet.

Chris B.

Mark,

No you don't. I'll give you the parts to make it right and you'll have to keep the 031. We'll get a Stihl on that shelf yet.

Chris B.

Ummm I dont think so! Thanks anyway. LOL

I don't think so!:cheers:

Your thinking pretty much right. Theres a few that might, but I'm certain this aint one of them

I'll sneak one up on his shelf, snap a picture and then it'll be true. Hmm.., maybe Mark should temporarily own an 056MII.

Chris B.

Hmm, I would be willing to give it a whirl.

Things I need..

029 Carb
340/345/346xp/350/353 muffler
268/272xp crank and muffler....

Lots to trade or will pay cash. PM me.

Still looking for a good 394 or 395 clutch cover.

I've got one with the chain brake but i think its been brazed where it had a crack. very sturdy now. pm me your email addy if you want a picture. I have a few other parts for them too...a couple recoils, an oem piston and some other stuff.

Will trade for ?

attachment.php

Also got a good looking 029 super today as well with a scored piston.

Whatcha looking to get out of the 029?

Maybe not. I may not get the saw back.

Chris B.

Dont worry, if I'm going to try to cobb any of your saws, I'm sure that one would be way down on the list compared to some of your others. . :hmm3grin2orange:

Whatcha looking to get out of the 029?

All I can LOL.

Your # 5 on the list.

Anybody have any need for this Homelite C-52? It is missing the air filter cover, recoil, air filter and the choke knob, but I managed to fire it off with the cordless drill, and it runs like a top. Idles great and runs out great. P&C look perfect. Anyways always open to the $$ offer or trade for ???

picture.php

picture.php

Still got this thing...PM me if interested.

Does anybody have a tank/handle housing for an MS441? I aquired a smashed one that I am going to put back together someday. I have some McCulloch and Stihl parts to trade, and some other stuff, or $$

Latest posts

Back