Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need a clutch for an 041AV. Dollars to trade, unless you want parts for something, and I might have it.

Anybody have a carb and throttle cable for a Stihl FS85 trimmer?
Where is the on/off switch, the shop had a few IDK bout the carb for sure though, he was busy

Hey fellas, anybody have some spare 044 plastics, wrap handle, gas tank?
Plastics can be ugly, just prefer no major cracks.
And NVM that, found what I needed

Looking for 288 P&C or just Cyl. Also throttle lock assembly. I know some are on the bay but rather support a member if possible. Cash or trade

r440

Need piston and rings,outer dawg,air filter, and muffler bolts for a partner r440, have cash :help:

I picked up this 031 today, if anyone needs parts. Missing the flywheel, condensor, air filter cover and some screws!

Compression felt good turning the clutch over by hand.

Will trade for ?

attachment.php

Also got a good looking 029 super today as well with a scored piston.

At minimum I need the recoil/starter housing from the 031 and the chain brake if it works... What do you want for the whole saw? Have cash

Looking for 288 P&C or just Cyl. Also throttle lock assembly. I know some are on the bay but rather support a member if possible. Cash or trade

What this guy said. :)

Looking for a 288 top end if there are multiples out there. Contact mweba first though.

:cheers:

288 new OEM piston and cylinder and a good used cylinder and piston. You two can fight over which gets which. New marked 503 90 74-71. Used has a pop up piston. Both come with rings. New $140 and used $80. Mike mrupley@jps(dot)net

I will let mweba decide first and then I will hit you up. :)

Does the new have the decomp?

:cheers:

Poulan Pro 525

I have a Poulan Pro 525, that I am looking to trade for a Project Husky

I will have pics later this weekend.

Any interest?

Still looking for a muffler for an 036/360. Also need an air filter for a MS360. And ifanyone has a usable 44mm 026 piston that would be great too. Have some stuff or cash to trade. Thanks.

Still looking for a muffler for an 036/360. Also need an air filter for a MS360. And ifanyone has a usable 44mm 026 piston that would be great too. Have some stuff or cash to trade. Thanks.

I have the back half of an 036 muffler, just no front. That probably doesnt help though...

Latest posts

Back