Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anybody got a stihl 036 piston and cylinder . or just cylinder. a local lawyer toasted his and he gave it to me for parts, i hate to part out a good rebuildable saw.

Looking for a Mac 10-10A cylinder. Dont have many parts, but have green.

Saw a few NOS pistons and cylinders on feebay recently, some for really low prices. TONS of X-10 family Macs on CL in my neck of the woods lately too. Since I can't afford to collect/run EVERY dang Mac and Homelite family of saws..........I've been avoiding the rash of $10-$50 X-10s on CL.

Seems I've been seeing at least 10 of them for every one XL12-family Homelite on CL lately...........and the Homelites that have been on my local CL have been listed for stupid prices.......but not those particular Macs. Strange...:confused:

Anybody have a homelite 240 clutch drum they would like to get rid of?

Also, I'm in the market for a ms290/029 super piston assembly and husky 246 parts (piston and top cover).

Parts and $.

Last edited:
Anybody have a homelite 240 clutch drum they would like to get rid of?

Also, I'm in the market for a ms290/029 super piston assembly and husky 246 parts (piston and top cover).

Parts and $.

Andrew,
I think I do. I will look tomorrow on the parts 240 I have and see if one is there. I'll get back to you.

Cleaning out the garage and I have this trade off.

This is how I received this saw. Not sure why a Stihl 041 was painted yellow and red but it is. PO must of had yellow fever. Runs great. I just found the bar and chain for it. 16" Oregon with Stihl "green" chain. I have not cut with it but it runs good.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

PM me with what you have to trade with. Looking for rebuilders or runners. Open to offers.

Last edited:
Looking for a Mac 10-10A cylinder. Dont have many parts, but have green.

Got a 10-10 parts saw..I can check the jug if you want. Does it have to be an ''a'' cylinder? I know diddly about macs except they sound good.

If it will work it's yours....

Cleaning out the garage and I have this trade off.

This is how I received this saw. Not sure why a Stihl 041 was painted yellow and red but it is. PO must of had yellow fever. Runs great. I just found the bar and chain for it. 16" Oregon with Stihl "green" chain. I have not cut with it but it runs good.

PM me with what you have to trade with. Looking for rebuilders or runners. Open to offers.

That's one UGLY 041. Why would someone do such a thing?:jawdrop:

I'm needing a few Homelite C-7 parts. A coil, clutch or clutch spider, and a jug. The plating is worn off on mine, but the piston looks good. :dizzy:

MS360C brake cable

Looking for a handle brake cable for a MS360C Stihl part 1125 160 2503, i have not verified that number but its what the local dealer says I need.

I guess they only made this version for a couple of years and not too many were sold with this option.

Can paypal

I finally got something some of you have asked for in the past. A 372 gas tank. Will trade for a complete 036 recoil/starter or $50. It has a small piece broken in the top and tape covers it and holds down the safety lever.

Saw a few NOS pistons and cylinders on feebay recently, some for really low prices. TONS of X-10 family Macs on CL in my neck of the woods lately too. Since I can't afford to collect/run EVERY dang Mac and Homelite family of saws..........I've been avoiding the rash of $10-$50 X-10s on CL.

Seems I've been seeing at least 10 of them for every one XL12-family Homelite on CL lately...........and the Homelites that have been on my local CL have been listed for stupid prices.......but not those particular Macs. Strange...:confused:

That's because people know your out looking!!!:mad:

there's a mac 15 around my area that a guy's looking to get $250... not running:confused::dizzy:

J

Latest posts

Back