Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I already have a set but if you need the bearings.....

Also if that 372 doesn't have enough grunt for ya.....

ive got a good 12mm 440 bottm end that needs those bearings, i will build it( as i find the parts and pieces) back into a complete saw, i would entertain trades on the 372xp if youve got something with more grunt in the cream sickle family

I'm still on the hunt for a decent poulan 4000 P/C and a bucking spike for the 3400-4000.
Also I'm needing a good Echo cs510 P/C. PM me if ya got any of it.

I've got everything fairly well finished around here, so I would like to get a top handle saw like an 011 or 009. PM me if you have one the needs some work, I don't mind rebuilding these saws after the last two I did for other folks. Good little saws for climbing and limbing too.

well...OK,

here we go :biggrinbounce2:

Looking for a standard muffler cover for an 066.

I have to trade:
066 standard clutch cover
066 brake handle

440 standard clutch cover

361 standard clutch cover
361 half wrap
361 dual dogs (small)
361 tank/rear handle unit (handle mounts are stripped, everything else is great. make a good project for someone.)

Sign mr up for the brake handle (just needin a half-wrap)
could use one of the clutch covers as a spare too, for the right price ;)

Hell, if you don't havemuch luck with other offers, i'll send you the cover off of a low hr 066 awaiting some work...

Thanks! :D

I believe you can swipe a BP1 conrod from Saw
Garage's avatar pic...:cheers:

LEAVE IT! I could take your recoil, and throw your starter cup in the woods :laugh:

If it was only that easy!
I think SawGarage swiped it from Corporal30, or Mac Bob. lol

Neither, it was my great Uncle's award he got as he was the top BP1 sales rep :spam:

I have a 30" hardnose homelite bar, never mounted. Clear coat over steel, looks nice. stamped 057 Homelite / GW-30001-D5.

Parts I'm Looking for:
J-red 920 Clutch Cover
920 Air Filter Cover
Husky D009 (or J-red for 920) 3/8 bar 36"-42"
can haggle/finagle.

I have a BRAND NEW NOS 930E clutch cover, and a nice used 910 cover
new (i think) and used filter cover (if the 910 will fit)
you sure @ only 88cc you want to run a 42" bar? :confused:

I should have a LIKE NEW 36 in d009

I don't need the homelite bar...maye a 3-way trade?? anyone?

Need a decent mini mac sprocket/hub.

Have a nice Wiha T27 for trade.

Thanks,

mo

Is that a TORX bit???

I have a moni-mac you can have for parts... runs on prime. I find them ALL THE TIME for <$20

I've got everything fairly well finished around here, so I would like to get a top handle saw like an 011 or 009. PM me if you have one the needs some work, I don't mind rebuilding these saws after the last two I did for other folks. Good little saws for climbing and limbing too.

I have an 011avt that needs fuel work. it's a bit faded...and the chain is rusty.

debating on fixing....but you know how that goes..:cry:

J

I have a BRAND NEW NOS 930E clutch cover, and a nice used 910 cover
new (i think) and used filter cover (if the 910 will fit)
you sure @ only 88cc you want to run a 42" bar? :confused:

I should have a LIKE NEW 36 in d009

I don't need the homelite bar...maye a 3-way trade?? anyone?

Prefer the 36, Sawbones looked ok with his 42" so I throwed it out there for leeway. I have other trade bait - sure would like that nos clutch cover.

Long shot here, but I'm looking for a Windsor speedtip 30" bar in the Homelite D096 style mount.

Also still looking for a Poulan 306SA or 245SA power sharp clutch cover.

Still got some Stihl 031 parts to deal.

hey mark,
was there a craftsman equivalent?
i can lay my hands on a craftsman that self sharpens (for free) but am unsure if the cover will fit your saw.

got a pic of what you need?

hey mark,
was there a craftsman equivalent?
i can lay my hands on a craftsman that self sharpens (for free) but am unsure if the cover will fit your saw.

got a pic of what you need?

Yes there probably was a Craftsman 306SA clone.

Here is a picture of one. I can't bring myself to repaint this rare Allis Chalmers cover for it.

A craftman red one would be fine as I'm doing a resto and repainting anyway.

attachment.php

Here is a picture of one. I can't bring myself to repaint this rare Allis Chalmers cover for it.
That's a very rare part. We had an Allis-Chalmers outlet here that sold those units in the 70's, but they never sold one of the "Power-Sharp" systems. I've seen three of the non Power-Sharp clones come through the shop for repair (in the last 20 years.)

A craftman red one would be fine as I'm doing a resto and repainting anyway.

good pic!
it'll be a day or two before i get back over there to get the saw. if it matches i'll buzz you, PM style.

That's a very rare part. We had an Allis-Chalmers outlet here that sold those units in the 70's, but they never sold one of the "Power-Sharp" systems. I've seen three of the non Power-Sharp clones come through the shop for repair (in the last 20 years.)

Jacob, we had a few out back then when I worked at the Allis Chalmers dealership.

I thought I had one tracked down recently but was too late on it as the farmers son had already gotten rid of it. But I still may have a line on where it went to.

This cover would have been for a AC 295 saw.

I've got a fairly clean 009 L, complete, runs but dies. Don't really need it as I have a bunch of top handle echos I'd rather climb with.

Looking for a bigger saw.

268 Rebuild

Bryan,

Thanks for the offer, but I found a flywheel and brake cover.

Now I need:

A good set of 268 cases
268 Gas tank/handle

Not much to trade but green!!

Thanks!

BBB

Latest posts

Back