Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a Remington super 660 has good compression and spark. Has good bar and chain. Got it to run on a couple of squirts of 2cycle mix in the carb. Has cracked rear handle and clutch cover no top cover would like 25.00plus shipping or old homelite. PM email I can send pictures.

stihl 08S

Looking for air filter cover for stihl o8s . Nothing to trade but got green. THANKS

Does anyone have husqvarna crankcase tools they would be willing to part with? Looking for the splitting tool in particular. Have cash and lots of Jred parts.

Stihl Coil for 028 Super

In need of a 0000 400 1300 coil for a Stihl and can't afford to buy a new one. Anybody got one laying around for cheap? Can trade green for it as I got no parts of value.

attachment.php

looky what I bought this AM! two 5020a's a 4520 and a Zip. Got to love those oldies.

In need of a 0000 400 1300 coil for a Stihl and can't afford to buy a new one. Anybody got one laying around for cheap? Can trade green for it as I got no parts of value.

I have one at home. Let me see if it is points or electronic tonight after work.

I have a decent John Deere model 17 (Remington PL4 clone) that needs some work. I got it to run but the starter "cup" is broken in the recoil assembly (separate part from the flywheel), also the housing casting is broken where the wrap handle meets it on top (it has been wired there). It has a nice roller nose bar and chain, though I plan to keep the bar cover shown in the picture as it is a vintage one from a local shop. Handle rubber is loose but included. Oh, and it does burn some bar oil- the valve that pressurizes the bar oil tank often gums up on these saws.

0_0_6171b8a5ba8d03939bf2f4e70bfc36af_1.jpg

I'd trade it even for a good shape or new Stihl 048 air filter if you'll cover my shipping. If you have a recoil assembly too for an 048 (mine is kind of funky) OR a complete control lever assembly I'll cover shipping (48 states only, can work out for Canadia)- thanks.

John H.

Last edited:
I'm looking for a carb for an 015 Stihl. I think it's a Walbro HDC17. I need the choke handle for it too.

Also looking for the nut that holds the air filter cover on for a Homelite 1020A. I don't know what it looks like as to mine is completly missing.

Also willing to swap a full wrap off the 1020 for a 3/4 or 1/2 wrap.

I have parts to trade or $$

and it makes you repeat yourself, and other acts of absentmindedness.

it used to, it did in the past, i think i remember that, did you say something???? sprintcar and i come from the town that was featured on 20/20 several years ago. i new everyone of the persons featured.......thank God that things have changed for me!!

I also have:

A complete Echo CS440 with a bad p & c, & a fried chainbrake band.

The David Bradley listed in my signature is complete with a DB branded bar (no chain). It's seized, & in rough cosmetic condition, but might be good for parts.

Still wanting a 20" b & c for a Stihl MS361.

372 parts...

need a few Husky 372 parts.

-clutch side cover
-brake handle
-cyl cover
-muffler
-crank
-recoil

have LOTS of stuff to trade...parts, saws, green :)

ALSO NEED an 038 tank,

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back