Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for the quality. They just did not turn out to good tonight.
First off the RA then the 600.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

084's They are dirty. Both cranks turn over fine. The first complete crankcase and tank has a bad center gasket. The crankcase alone has the oil tank cracked. There is 2 cracks in the top cover. Both about a 1/2 long.

084's They are dirty. Both cranks turn over fine. The first complete crankcase and tank has a bad center gasket. The crankcase alone has the oil tank cracked. There is 2 cracks in the top cover. Both about a 1/2 long.

pm sent

Thank you... :cheers:

don't find too many BIG COOL saws out this way...

I'm workin on it though! more newer stuff, but it's only been a yr into CAD. I COULD ONLY IMAGINE 30...LOL!!

We'll all need to get together for a NE GTG.

394's are nice saws... They do GET WORKED though (don't they all :dizzy:)

was it a CAD instinct, or a 'right deal' type of thing...

don't find too many big saws go for CHEAP on the bay..

so an OUTER bar plate? ala brake cover assy?? strange they took it off.

Give me a bit...If I don't have it...I have a box coming from up North :D and hopefully it can make it's way in there for you.

In a hurry?

J

Where are you located?
Iv'e been to a couple gtg's in the Conn. NY. area.
I'm in no hurry, Just like to get it complete.

Thanks Lee

last one. As you can see teh nicks in the cylinders. The first one looks worse then what it is. The second one is no more then a bump. There is also a bunch of odds and ends nuts and bolts too. The one cylinder with the bump needs the muffler bolt holes fixed. Also if your good you can fix the muffler back.
attachment.php

Is it complete, and trade for what?

from what I can see, the clutch spring is missing but the shoes are there, the carb has been disassembled, missing the fuel pump diaphragm the air cleaner/assembly. I'll take pics thurs.

Looking to trade for parts, I need lots of stuff.

Also, I'm not getting the instant email notifications so I have to manually check the site to get messages might be a small delay in answering questions

Last edited:
Looking for: Pioneer 1560 parts saw, specifically I need a good crank/rod, the rest is optional. Don't really know what other Pioneer cranks will interchange.

Also looking for: Good, complete, not trashed Pioneer 77cc direct drive saw. I mean the 3270, 2400 saws. Full wrap preferred but whatever. I am sure digging the looks of these saws.

What I have to trade: Lots of 031/045 parts and complete saws. Also, a Stihl 028 Super with new slug and jug, very clean.

Chris B.

Where are you located?
Iv'e been to a couple gtg's in the Conn. NY. area.
I'm in no hurry, Just like to get it complete.

Thanks Lee

Lee..

10 min (less if the wife drives :dizzy: ) south of Worcester...

x 10 on the pike...

45 min west of boston (on a good day...)

I have been to ZERO GTG's :cry: The last one, was scheduled on a weekend I was to take the (patient) Wifey up to NH for a little R & R... So I missed the SW CT GTG....

J

Madsaw....good trade bait there!!!

if you still have, I still need to work out something with the large mount dolmar/stihl bar ya offered a while ago :clap:

J

020av choke lever or parts saw

I am looking for a choke lever for the older 020av. This is a two piece deal and all I need is the lever that sticks up through the tank housing.

I would also consider a parts saw in either the older or newer style. Maybe a super even? I am trying to put together both an AV and an AVP.

Please PM me if you can help me out.

I have a complete Remington Super 754 with roller nose bar and .404 chipper chain that I would be willing to trade for an 020 parts saw. It has low compression.

I have lots of tools and music equipment that I could trade, or cash.

Are there any McCulloch 549 parts kicking around out there? I got one with the top end locked up tight and the gear drive in rough shape. I think it may be too far gone but if parts are out there I would like to get it running again.

:cheers:

Don't have the choke lever but have a lot of other 020av parts.

Tim

QUOTE=Streblerm;2657847]I am looking for a choke lever for the older 020av. This is a two piece deal and all I need is the lever that sticks up through the tank housing.

I would also consider a parts saw in either the older or newer style. Maybe a super even? I am trying to put together both an AV and an AVP.

Please PM me if you can help me out.

I have a complete Remington Super 754 with roller nose bar and .404 chipper chain that I would be willing to trade for an 020 parts saw. It has low compression.

I have lots of tools and music equipment that I could trade, or cash.[/QUOTE]

If anybody bites on that, I have a Remington Super 754, with a busted case, but good compression that I can throw in, to help sweeten your deal, should you need it. :cheers:

Latest posts

Back