Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the hunt again.

I need a case or just a clutch side case half for an 026. Bearings and crank not needed. I also need a rim drum for the same saw.

I can fine some stuff to trade for it.

Merry Christmas!!!

I got a whole saw you can have for $1000. No, wait, I kinda like ya so 800 be enough.

I thought you just ported that thing??:help:

What size rim you need? I have a couple rim and drum kits in .325 I think.

.325 8 pin would be great Will.

I got a whole saw you can have for $1000. No, wait, I kinda like ya so 800 be enough.

I thought you just ported that thing??:help:

Yeah, that one's running wonderfully. :hmm3grin2orange:

This is for another one. A feller can't have too many saws.

Right?

On the hunt again.

I need a case or just a clutch side case half for an 026. Bearings and crank not needed. I also need a rim drum for the same saw.

I can fine some stuff to trade for it.

Merry Christmas!!!

Randy

I'm sure I've got a complete crankcase with a bad crank in it......Let me know after Christmas if you need it.:cheers:

Well I tryed to talk myself into getting the parts to complete this saw. But, what on earth would I need something like this for firewood.
So, to the good part. I came across the parts to 2 Stihl 084s. One saw could be made of the 2 but would still need a new piston, recoil/starter , clutch assy and a muffler front if you could repair the rear half. Both cylinders has the damage to the muffler bolt holes. Also one has a nick on the upper side of the exhaust port due to a moron trying to get the clutch loose. Actually both cylinders have these marks just one not very bad at all. Both would clean up well with little work. The one complete crankcase needs spilt for new gasket. Hence the attempt to remove the clutch. the other has been crunched in the front. There is 2 cranks 2 flywheels and ignition units, 2 oilers, 2 rear handles one being a semi trans unit. They both have the olsed style filter bases with one filter, 2 carbs and one set of plastic filter and engine covers . Also there is the clutch cover.
Now I would like to trade this bunch for one saw. I am looking for a firewood saws in the 65cc and up range. Would love to find a heated handle saw. But, that would be hoping for alot. I prefer Husqvarnas/Jonesreds, Dolmars then stihls in that order.
I will get everything rounded up for pics tomorrow. So, lets hear some ideas.
Bob

Thanks for all the interest folks. The 84 parts have found a new home.
Thanks
Bob

poulan 25da coil,flywheel

i posted on chainsaws that i traded an older gentlemen this saw for some hickory. wife and i are giving the saw back to him + the hickory after i get it up and running again. Reason for that is this was his dads and his dad passed away 5 years ago. So we want to get it running and let him have it back since it was his dads. I need a flywheel and a coil. It does have points. So if any of you have these let me know

Anybody looking for super nice 026? I have three, would like to trade one for somthing new to play with, inerested in Josered, only had one a 2050 JUNK,
or a husky, or shinny or efco

Sorry MO Not that I wouldnt trade ya but something about trading a husky for a stihl.. I just dont know, I think a stihl would stick out sorely in my collection.

i posted on chainsaws that i traded an older gentlemen this saw for some hickory. wife and i are giving the saw back to him + the hickory after i get it up and running again. Reason for that is this was his dads and his dad passed away 5 years ago. So we want to get it running and let him have it back since it was his dads. I need a flywheel and a coil. It does have points. So if any of you have these let me know

I think I have one. I will check tonight or tomorrow.

Anybody got an unlimited coil for a 372 laying around? My extra doesn't want to work.

Latest posts

Back