Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a picture ?
I have a couple.
Hope this works
attachment.php

attachment.php

Need parts for a Stihl 042
-OEM piston, good used or NOS
-May take a high quality AF piston
-Clutch Cover

I have parts for:
David Bradley AH47, no air filter assembly
Sears D44
Mac 320
Sears Sportster

Pictures of my parts saws below. All saws are torn down and cleaned, except the sportster.

I'm thinking I want (no, need) a Craftsman/Roper 3.7 parts or running saw, with a bar and chain if possible. Bar and chain can be aftermarket.
A good p/c is preferred, with compression close to or more than 115 psi (if it's a parts saw), I.E. not as scored as the one on mine.
Look at the pic labeled as Saw3 for reference on piston scoring. The saw looks like this:
View attachment 163636
View attachment 163637
Thanks in advance. CAD, LOL. :D

Or if you have a good p/c, and a good bar that'll fit, I'll bite on those. (no, I'm not gonna bite you, silly :laugh:) Oregon Powermatch bar # is 180RNBK041, Pro Lite # is 180SLGK041. These are bars that fit the Poulan 295, which will (ironically) fit on the 3.7 Craftsman/Roper. So Poulan 295 bars are welcome as long as they are in good usable shape. Looks don't really matter, I'll sand the bar if I need to.

Damn, that's a long post. :D

Long shot here, but I'm looking for a 046 chainbrake handle and a handlebar. Also, need the brass nipple that pushes into the impulse tube for the walbro carb.

Lastly, I'm going to unload a lot of parts saw this week, mostly old homelites, (3 or 4 super 2's/xl's, a couple blue XL's, one red XL, C7?, super EZ), Pioneer 2071?, 2 Poulans in craftsman grey, echo top handle, etc)

Trading for husky/stihl parts or Orline parts. Also restoring a Homelite Buzz soon (might need some odds and ends).

Long shot here, but I'm looking for a 046 chainbrake handle and a handlebar. Also, need the brass nipple that pushes into the impulse tube for the walbro carb.

Lastly, I'm going to unload a lot of parts saw this week, mostly old homelites, (3 or 4 super 2's/xl's, a couple blue XL's, one red XL, C7?, super EZ), Pioneer 2071?, 2 Poulans in craftsman grey, echo top handle, etc)

Trading for husky/stihl parts or Orline parts. Also restoring a Homelite Buzz soon (might need some odds and ends).

Maybe somebody has a gold mine of 046 chain brake handles im in need of one also....

PM sent on the C7

whats the number for the carb i got a few walbro carbs here and i might have the impulse nipple and pm sent on the 2 Poulans in craftsman grey

and i also have a full wrap handle for a stihl the part numbers is:1123-791-1700 i ran across this in my shed and forgot what saw it goes too

PM sent regarding the Super E-Z and my Orline/Sears gear drive. Also intested in the C7 if Mastermind and Andrew don't make a deal.

Last edited:
Homelite bar sprocket tip

All, looking for a sprocket tip replacement for a homelite bar. It's for an 3/8's. The one I have has the part number A-69871-A.

I've got some 266/268/272,630/670 parts and a super ez basket case for trades. Or green backs.

Thanks

Jon

All, looking for a sprocket tip replacement for a homelite bar. It's for an 3/8's. The one I have has the part number A-69871-A.

I've got some 266/268/272,630/670 parts and a super ez basket case for trades. Or green backs.

Thanks

Jon

hey Jon-

How many rivets does your tip take? Homelite was getting some of those tips through Windsor and some through Oregon. So it's likely that the replacement is one of those two brands.

Back