Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More cleaning out to do! I want to get rid of these saws/parts. Let me know if you need something.

Homelite:
2-4 super 2/XL's
maybe a few more.....

Echo:
CS440- missing the top cover, exhaust, air filter, scored P&C

Poulan/Craftsman:
2 XXV in craftsmans colors
An unknown poulan in craftsmans colors, needs bar studs and looked over. Looks like a Poulan 2800

Mac:
2 or 3 mini macs

Pioneer:
2071, needs carb work and a primer bulb. Have a sweet roller tip bar and pioneer chain to go with it.

Jonsered 450- scored P&C, needs a muffler. If you have a parts saws or the parts to fix it, I would be interested in it!

001kibs.jpg

001atx.jpg

003sxw.jpg

005st.jpg

006lh.jpg

007nw.jpg

008acz.jpg

009oqm.jpg
What's wrong with the Homey XL in the top pic?

Yes a decomp/throttle lock.

Thats why I think it might be a 10A

Interesting. I believe you're spot on. Too bad the P/C are shot. That'd be a neat saw...

If i get a chance tomorrow will go down to the shop and take a look,i would guess probly..may get a foot of snow overnight so my day may be spent in the plow truck :(

Thanks. No need to kill yourself braving 'global warming' (LOL) to get to it in a hurry. Whenever you have time and it's not too much trouble...:cheers:

If you haven't found your parts yet I have a junk c-72 here for parts.
Kevin

If madsaw's recoil cover is to nice , you can have my weathered but unbroken one.

Brian13 has a C52 that needs parts. Most of the parts from a C72 would work for him. Zip him a PM if you feel like it. I'll try to steer him your way as well.:D

I need a clutch cover for a 2375 wildthing or any non-strato version of that saw. No brake style. Thanks

I need a clutch cover for a 2375 wildthing or any non-strato version of that saw. No brake style. Thanks

No brake style ?? whats that mean ? clutch cover that dont have the chiain brake attached ?
got some non strato poulans ingreen like the WT..can you get a pic so i can match one up ?
should have asked before,could have made a bigger box,to late,went out today..

Got a Homelite Buz project, I got it running today and need a few small parts.

Air Filter
Throttle linkage on the HL carb. The carb is off of a Wiz55, so the throttle is opposite. WOT on the saw equals a closed venturi in the carb and vice versa.

i have lots of 038 parts to trade let me know what you need i need a 064 starter and a carb and brake handle for said 064

Looking for a top cover for a Husky 242xp. Have some 36" and 24" 404 loops for a large mount Stihl for trading material.

looking for clutch drum and bar for 015L in decent shape.

This saw also has the tanks and caps just not pictured, no handle
I asuming this is a Homelight 360. It was pretty well stripped when I got it.

chainsaw026.jpg

chainsaw027.jpg

Back