Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
epicklein22
Pictures of the carb off of the Buz, kinda hard to get a good picture....

004ix.jpg

005dml.jpg

006pdl.jpg

dh1984

dh1984

Hard worker
i need some clutch shoes for a 3400 to a 3800 poulan i took an found the rest of it but the clutch shoes :smile:

i got green backs and some poulan micro mini xxv and some poulan 4218av parts to trade

i found out that the the poulan micro xxv is a poulan micro 25 xxv and i got everything exsept the carb and filter for it. and i don't need the clutch nomore i found one from a buddy on here.so if anyone needs any parts for a poulan micro 25 xxv saw i got everything exsept the carb and air filter just give me a hollar

Eccentric

Eccentric

Mister Wizard
I have one of these sitting in the parts pile. Could you post a pic of the carb? Have several HL's.

Hey Mitch,

Do you have any low-profile McCulloch application HL's to part with? Should be HL19-something or HL63-something. I could use a few, especialy if they're from McCulloch 200/250/300/380 type saws with the non-governor type throttle linkage.

whah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i brokened it ! C5 starter cup,dont know how.
any body got a starter cup to fit a homie C5 ??
gave my spare away :)

Eek. That's why I haven't given away the spare cup or two that I have now. I know I'd need it right afterwards. Damn FM starters....

Looks to be in good condition has good compression. Just not my thing anyone have any interest??? Looks BAD A**!

Nice looking "watering can" bevel-drive McCulloch. Is that a 33 or a 35? I'll bet that'd be a runner. They go forever. Only think that sidelines them is the expensive and hard to find carb diaphragm. Last one I saw on feebay was listed for $50! I'm still on the lookout for a reasonably priced diaphragm for mine.

As for your Buz..........I'm wondering why don't you just run the original Tillotson HC? If that HC is now crap (but you still have it) then you should be able to swap the throttle shaft/arm assembly from it into the HL you're running.

I wonder if the linkage setup on an HC from a Mono (like my Wards WD60) or a McCulloch 15 is the same as yours.

firefighter33

firefighter33

ArboristSite Guru
Nice looking "watering can" bevel-drive McCulloch. Is that a 33 or a 35? I'll bet that'd be a runner. They go forever. Only think that sidelines them is the expensive and hard to find carb diaphragm. Last one I saw on feebay was listed for $50! I'm still on the lookout for a reasonably priced diaphragm for mine.

Its a 35.

roncoinc

roncoinc

Official Stihl Disser
Post a pic of what yours looks like. I have a few cup laying around but not sure what they came off.

The fairbanks morse starter setup was used on a lot of early saws.
look "inside" the cup and if you see wear marks where the pawls grabbed, it will probly be the one.
If i brave the cold today will go down and measure and take a pic,supposed to look for stuff anyway.
tnx.

roncoinc

roncoinc

Official Stihl Disser
Post a pic of what yours looks like. I have a few cup laying around but not sure what they came off.

Took a pic.
also checked a wright i had,diff looking but same size,so i think many will work.
look at the inside and you can see he scrape marks by the pawls.

attachment.php

Duke Thieroff

Duke Thieroff

Fill your hands, you SOB!
Have a MS180c up for trade and an 011av up for trade. Got them from a member here(Hey Doug, thank you) basically entertaining offers for bigger bore saws, for firewood cutting, let me know what you have.

The 180 will need fuels lines and possibly a carb kit, will start, could benefit from a muffler mod, I'm sure.

I haven't really got into the 011av but it definately has compression. Will need a clutch cover for sure. I will look at it more tommorow if anyone has any questions.

P1020091.jpg

SANY1662.jpg

SANY1663.jpg

SANY1666.jpg

SANY1665.jpg

SANY1664.jpg

CT

Last edited:
caleath

caleath

Cliff Leath
Have a MS180c up for trade and an 011av up for trade. Got them from a member here(Hey Doug, thank you) basically entertaining offers for bigger bore saws, for firewood cutting, let me know what you have.

The 180 will need fuels lines and possibly a carb kit, will start, could benefit from a muffler mod, I'm sure.

I haven't really got into the 011av but it definately has compression. Will need a clutch cover for sure. I will look at it more tommorow if anyone has any questions.

P1020091.jpg

SANY1662.jpg

SANY1663.jpg

SANY1666.jpg

SANY1665.jpg

SANY1664.jpg

CT

I have a complete 2-10, she ran some I give up on getting that carb to work, Ill trade ya for the 180 its completely clean you wont have to clean it at all.,.

Latest posts