Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
guys i'm selling out.

need some cash and won't need saws for a couple months.
i am going to be working at dollywood for the summer.

would be interested in p/cs that i can rebuild saws with this fall

i have

poulan 3400 countervibe
jred 625 parts
j-red 2165 turned 2171 that should be running soon (did you get the # jredfan?)
ugly 036 runner
026 w/ new OEM piston, runner
026 w/ new OEM p/c, runner
044 w/ 460BB
025 runner
complete 046 project

and most of the parts from my last posts.

I will be getting pics and putting this in the TP soon

PMs welcome

stihl not home yet bud, i'll be home monday will shoot it to ya then.

I have a 066 p/c (w/ decomp) that has about ten tanks on it, It is not fully broken in yet. I am not really looking to sell(feel free to PM me if you need one we might be able to work something out) i am looking for a trade for a 460 p/c

L65 Husky cover

I lost the air filter cover to my Husky L65 saw. If you have one or know of someone who has one contact me.

I need:

nice 026 top and air filter cover
026 control lever
046 top end.

I have

044 mufflers, covers, clutches, coils brake handles, flywheels, oilers, control switches, crankcases. pretty much all.
tanks, p/c, and 3/4 wrap handle could could be traded if in dire need.

026 cases, brake handles, coils, random other parts

very clean 024 carcass

036 clutch, brake handle, 034 muffler

J-red 625 parts saw.
other stuff to... and a paypal account.

if it is a small part for 026/034/044 then i prolly have it, just ask.

ok so i need a 026 bottom end with a good rod and main bearings. and anyone else i also need (a 272 xp muffler w/ bolts. chain brake cover, air filter, and cylinder cover. ) i have a ton of husqvarna 350 parts except mufflers and pistons. i have a few echo trimmer parts. briggs mower parts. some lawn boy duraforce parts. i also have the paypal account for back up

ok so i need a 026 bottom end with a good rod and main bearings. and anyone else i also need (a 272 xp muffler w/ bolts. chain brake cover, air filter, and cylinder cover. ) i have a ton of husqvarna 350 parts except mufflers and pistons. i have a few echo trimmer parts. briggs mower parts. some lawn boy duraforce parts. i also have the paypal account for back up

I have a modded 272 muffler? Or are you looking for stock?

Looking for a modded 268xp or 272xp muffler. Or a modded 361 muffler.

Also looking for an excellent condition 268xp top cover

hey guys i need a newer troy-bilt tiller my moms broke i might be getting rid of an 066 for it

Is she looking for a horse?Or a smaller tiller?
I have a 1978 horse with a 2002 8 horse briggs on it ..Motor might have 5 hours on it..

Looking for a coil and on/off switch for a jred 510sp

Anyone know what other models coils will fit this?

Last edited:
Need Ignition for a Jred 670

Need Jred 670 ignition 2 peice style with the small coil. Part numbers 5015 162 01, and 5015 161 01. I have complete and running, Remington "SL9 I believe", or a running Super2 that looks to have had very little use. There are others I can't think of right now.

I am not sure either. Mine has "SEM Sweden" on it and is about the size of small spool of thread, the plug wire is not removable and it has 2 small wires, black goes to ground, brown goes to trigger which is mounted on the opposite side of FW.

Latest posts

Back