Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Motodeficient

Motodeficient

ArboristSite Guru
Still looking for a coil for a Jonsered 510. Can do paypal or have a couple things to trade. Some smaller bars, Husky 61 new aftermarket top cover, a running Pioneer P20, etc.

mrowens33

mrowens33

ArboristSite Member
041 farmboss- need handle

The handle on the top of my 041 cracked. Anyone have one available. Its the handle you hold in your left hand. It broke off right where it connects to the housing on top. :confused:

leeha

leeha

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
I have a oregon bar to trade, This bar
is 46.5 inches total length D025 stihl mount
for i believe the 046 066 models. 063 gauge
was a 404 but the tip was changed to 3/8 pitch.
Bar appears to be in nice shape.

I'm looking for an original Homelite bar for
650 or 750, 063 gauge 404 pitch sprocket nose.
in the 32 to 48 inch range. Must be in excellent shape.

Lee

fredmc

fredmc

Addicted to ArboristSite
Lots of stuff

Here's a list of things that I have that I would like to trade or paypal.

288 xp
set of cases w/ crank
Tillotson carb for 288
carb boot assy.
oil pump w/ cover
flywheel
inner dawg
395 xp
good cyl and piston
complete carb assembly Tillotson
oil pump and cover
fuel tank/handle
inner dawg
set of cases w/ crank
entire used parts saws
2- 020 stihls in a box
1- 488 shindaiwa
1- 285 CD Husky (lots of good parts)

I have some other things layin around. PM me I'll see what I can find.

Last edited:
Cantdog
61 Husky

Actually he's looking for a complete saw (minus p&c) to put different top end on. He tinkering with an idea to make a hot saw.

I see, what I have is a good case,crank, flywheel for a 61 Husky. Bare bones but the crank and bearings seems fine. No cracks or threaded holes stripped out or anything, good shape. It is the older type that takes the coarse thread clutch. I would trade for most anything in the older Jreds. 49sp,51,52,621,70,80,90 etc parts or parts saws. Or whatever, if anyone needs this let me know.:cheers:

Harzack223

Harzack223

ArboristSite Operative
parts saws for trade for parts saws

hello all, I am looking to trade a couple of parts saws for other parts saws.

I have a couple mccullochs 2 pm610s, pm310, pm55, 450, and a timberbear. these 6 saws haven't been messed with and I am unsure as to whats wrong with them. I also have a running super 44a runs fine just needs a new gasket for the oil tank. I think oil hose is clogged because it did work before I got the saw running that same night. I have the owners manual and ipl both dated Aug. 1958 with the stamp from the shop it was purchased.

I have a couple crappy poulan and craftsman parts saws mostly older without chain break.

I also have a running echo cs-4400 with a bent top handle needs the fuel tank vent line which I have just haven't installed.

I may have a couple other odds and ends things.

I am looking for stihl saws running or not but have the chance to live again. Just love to tinker with them.

Brimmstone

Brimmstone

ArboristSite Operative
I'm looking for several things right now. I want a 394xp. I need a brake handle for a 200t, a brake handle for a 372xp and a tank assembly for a 372xp

yo2001

yo2001

ArboristSite Operative
Few saws interest in trading.

Husqvarna 570 with 20" bar, little scratched up but does run good.

Stihl 034 no bar rebuild with esipan(spell?) piston, 155psi compression, newer tank with flip cap, the saw is very clean.

MS280, cosmetically 8 out 10. Low hour with compression at 150psi

Looking for a milling set up or a big 90cc plus project saw for a mill. I hear good thing about 076 but anything I'll consider. Thanks

Saw Dr.

Saw Dr.

Junk Collector
I'm looking for several things right now. I want a 394xp. I need a brake handle for a 200t, a brake handle for a 372xp and a tank assembly for a 372xp

Do you have a Part # for the 200T brake handle? I have an NOS handle, but no complete 200t to compare it to. What do you have to trade?

Brimmstone

Brimmstone

ArboristSite Operative
Do you have a Part # for the 200T brake handle? I have an NOS handle, but no complete 200t to compare it to. What do you have to trade?

I'll have to go take inventory in the morning to see what all is out there. I have a good running husky 36, several husky 23s not sure of condition. I have tons of ford diesel tools including a complete rotunda timing meter. As I said I'll do a full inventory and post it as soon as I'm done

litefoot

litefoot

Addicted to ArboristSite
I have a loop handle and throttle assembly off of a FS80R trimmer. Both are as new. Would like to trade for DP Muffler cover or partial trade for 28" or above chainsaw bars.

67 Mustang

67 Mustang

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
I'll have to go take inventory in the morning to see what all is out there. I have a good running husky 36, several husky 23s not sure of condition. I have tons of ford diesel tools including a complete rotunda timing meter. As I said I'll do a full inventory and post it as soon as I'm done

Might be interested in buying one of those Husky 23's. PM with price & condition if you're interested.

Steve